Chapter 4

-3 years later-

Isabelle's POV

Mommy mommy mommy

Elizabeth said to me while running in my arms. Well as you can see i have a daughter now harry doesn't know about her he is in a band called one direction i have to admit their music is pretty nice but i haven't seen him for the past 3 years when i told my mom i was preagnet she diss owned me and kicked me out i was only sixteen so i lived with my grandma. I got a Job at Urban Outfitters while i was preagnt and i made some money. when i gave birth to Elizabeth i thought it was good to loose some wait and i did so now i model for music videos and brands such as burrberry channel fendi Celine and other stuff.

I move out of my grandmas house and now i live in a nice big house in Manchester.

I was walking with Elizabeth hand in hand until my phone started to ring. I answers the phone and it was my manager Jenny she said that they wanted me to be in a music video so i should check in with them tomorrow at three pm.

Next day

It was already 2:30 and me and Elizabeth were getting ready to go and meet with Jenny. We got dressed and went down to the studio when we got there we were greeted by Jenny. whe told me to go to studio three because thats where the meeting is held so i did as i was told and took Elizabeth with me when I got in there i couldn't believe it, standing in front of me was one direction.

HARRY P.O.V

The lads and i were waiting to meet the new model thats gonna be working with us. we were i. The studio waiting until the door flung open and Isabelle came in with a child on her hand. I was thinking who the baby was until
I heard mommy oh my god Isabelle has a child.

Isabelle's POV

It was complete silence till i heard mommy i looked down at my three year old who was confused and i picked her up after a few minutes of silence the boys introduced them self and im going to be jones theyre really nice expert for one of them

After we talked we decided to start shooting tomorrow. i made my way home and went to bed early. with Elizabeth on my side.

Next day

Isabelle's POV

I got up and dressed pretty simple did nothing no make up or anything just straight to the studio with Elizabeth.

When i got there i was greeted by all the boys except for harry. He kept on looking at Elizabeth but idk what was going on in his brain.

Harry's POV

I Keapt on looking at her daughter she looks just like me so i decided to ask Isabelle how old she was so i did and she said she was 3 years old. then it all came Down to me that night at the party it was three years ago omg what if im the father i mean i have to be a part of the child's life dont i?

Isabells POV

Harry kept on asking questions which was weird he kept on asking about Elizabeth but i don't think he knows she is his until the last question he asks was "who's the father?"

OMG what should i say im gonna tell him the truth

You are harry

I thought he was going to be mad but a huge grin plasters on his face and then he hugged. Me and said why didn't you tell me? really is he that stupid so i responded with "you bullied me harry and i thought you would continue on with it ad you would kill the baby our baby and i was scared plus my mom did owned me and kicked me out when I told her i was all alone." When i looked at his face he had regret sadness going on he said " im sorry im sorry im So SO so so sorry please forgive me please?". I thought about it and said "okay one last chance styles and his face lit up an i swear he was the happiest person ever.