Prologue: Wake Up Shay!

JEWEL'S POV

"SHAYNE AMANDINE MADISON GET YOUR ASS UP RIGHT NOW BEFORE I DO IT FOR YOU!!!!" I scream.

Shay groans but doesn't get up. Jeez Shay you're a lazy ass today- and every other day. I walk over to the other side and shove her off the bed.

"OW! What the fu-"She hisses in pain, I cut her off.

"I told you to get up or I would do it for you." I smirk when she sniffs the air happily smelling the bacon I made.

"I know. I thought you were just kidding." Shay whimpers, looking like a kicked puppy.

"There's bacon downst-" I didn't finish before she dashed downstairs.

"BACON!!!!!" Shay howls in delight.

"She is such a wolf sometimes." I mumble to myself. Smiling a bit too.

"I want Nutella toss me the jar pleeeeeease Jewelly?" She asks, looking at me expectantly. A pout on her light pink lips.

"Don't call me that Shay! And here-" I toss her the Nutella. "Don't eat the whole jar this time." I remind her. She catches the jar easily, with one hand. Damn athletic abilities!

"That was an accident Jewel! I was completely wasted as fucking hell!" Shay defends.

"Still, you puked all over my shoes! It was gross Shay!" I complain, scrunching up my nose in disgust at the memory.

"I bought you new ones though. And I apologized!" She says, pouting more.

"I know. I just find drunk Shay memories hilarious!" I giggle.

"Oh contraire! Remember the first time you got drunk? I still have the video!" Shay snickered.

"Bitch! You said you deleted it!" I yell at my best friend.

I stomp upstairs. Going into my room.

"Whoops I lied! We're going clubbing tonight by the way!" She says. My wolf, Jaz, amplified her voice, making her sound like she was standing right next to me, instead of downstairs.

"Where at?" I ask.

"Blood Lust. My fave club!" Shay answers enthusiasticly.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you're gonna get wasted and screw a random mortal. Yaaaaaaay." I grumble.

"So we're on the same page! Yeah bud-day!" She squeals, probably pumping her fist into the air.

"Oh my gosh Shayne you are so strange sometimes." I say softly.