Friends

Kiel's POV

I hope Erza wasn't still upset with me after the whole I-took-off-her-Rosario-and-she-killed-Victor-crap.

But I mean,come on!You can't stay mad at me!I was just trying to stay safe.And Erza was safe, locked inside Inner-Erza or something like that.

Just then,Erza enters the doorway and everyone waves at her and smiled warmly,even the teacher. Erza smiles back and takes her seat beside me.

As the teacher begins her lecture,I whisper,"You OK?"

Erza shrugs.

That's good, I think. At least she's answering me.

After class is lunch period.

I take my tray,wondering where to sit when I see Erza wave at me to come over to table.I walk over to her and take a seat next to her.Seating at the table is Moka,the vampire with long pink hair. Kurumu,the succubus with short blue hair,Mizoe,the ice fairy with lavender short hair,Yukari,the witch who's only 12 in high school,and Tsukune,the human,so...yeah.

They wave at us.

"So,how are you feeling Erza?"Moka asks,smiling sweetly.

"Oh,I'm fine,thanks."Erza answered,smiling just as sweet.

Suddenly,a thought zipped through my mind:Erza's so cute when she smiles.

I shook that thought away.

"Well,we were really worried about you,"Kutamu says,chomping on grapes.

"Yeah,me to!"Yuakri agrees.

"Yeah me to,"Mizoe says in her usual emotionless way.

"Everyone was worried about you,Erza."Moka says."Even...the boys."

I stiffen when I hear that.

"Oh,well,good to know,"Erza says sarcastically,turning to the boys waving and drooling to her.

I glare at the boys and turn back towards the others.

After lunch period,we all went back inside the classroom.

I go back to my locker and look through for my History book and History class begins.

I sit next to Erza as the teacher began her lecture of the history of the most evil and good monsters in the world.