||Chapter 1|| Babysitting||

"According to the law of conservation of a energy, energy can neither be created nor destroyed. It only changes from one form to ano.."
DINGGG!!!

"That's it for today make sure you bring in your assignments tomorrow cause this counts for the semester" Mrs. Ruth finally concludes the class.

"NO" I scream.

"Well nice to see someone excited about physics!!" Mrs. Ruth said.

Don't get me wrong, the only reason I don't want physics to end, cause you might have the wrong idea that I am your typical high school geek, I would love to be one but I don't have that much brains, but the sooner the school ends the sooner I will have to go babysit my cousins.

Weirdly, I have all cousins who are little toddlers who refuse to play, paint or run around like normal kids because they have so many rules.

I don't want to be the uncool elder cousin... What do I do?

-----------------------------------
"Shall we watch a movie, or anything you do in your free time."

"Mommy says tv are only for kids who want to get eaten by monsters, and we should not go out and play because if we do then the aliens might capture us." Chloe says as she looks at her brother and then back at me.

"Okay....... Would like to have dinner now I prepared spaghetti just the way you like it.." Brett jumps up and down with a big smile.

"At least something you do right!" A bit to much sassy for a nine year old but after all she learns from the queen of sass, not me that's my aunt.

After an hour of silent eating I realize the time was 8:27.

"Bedtime, your mom has told me you should be in bed by 8:30 so come on" both of them changed and looked so cute in their pajamas and made their way to bed.

Honestly, I feel so tired I just wanted to sleep, because today for the first time in years I decided to go for a run to be the entertaining cool cousin and God was it tiring.

"Mommy always reads us bedtime stories, could you also read to us" they pleaded with the cutest puppy faces that stared right through my soul so I read them a weird alternate version that of Snow White that I found online.

"..and the prince rabbit and whitey bunny lived happily ever after. The End.."

I was so relieved to see them asleep after that tacky ass story. Guess after all I might be climbing up the ladder for their coolest cousin.

"Thank you so much Rachel, you literally saved our ass today" my aunt said.

"No problem, but think I should head to bed because both of you look half dead to me. Goodbye.."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

In my conscience I make a checklist of things I need to accomplish before I go back home and sleep away tonight

(I) Walk to Ruth's house on sixth avenue.
(II) Knock on Ruth's window.
(III) Successfully completed the task by handing over her Chemistry notes that I was supposed to return to her last week.
(IV) Walk back home as quick as possible and go to sleeepp!

The moon looked so beautiful in night sky and I could feel like my legs ache. How was I ever part of the track team? Where did my stamina disappear? I just ran 1 kilo-freaking-metre.

The sweet aroma of BigMac fill my nose but it was getting late I need to continue my journey without stopping I require myself to venture through the streets and still finding the energy to move on!

Yes I know I am weird.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey!!
This is the first time I am publishing my MY WRITING!
I CANT believe it! Can u??!??
I
So don't judge I am asking u In advance thanks!!

If u have any suggestions for me please let me know so I will improve my writing and it
will be beneficial for me..,

THANXX AGAIN!!
❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜