||Chapter 2|| I = Dead||

"Sixth avenue third pole, Sixth avenue third pole, Sixth avenue third pole!" I kept murmuring to myself so I will not forget.

And kept walking, hoping to reach there as fast as possible. That is when I feel a strong pull and being as clumsy as me I trip over my own feet. But luckily someone caught me.

"Watch your step, now give me the thing!" He said in his deep voice but in a very soft whisper.

"What thing?!?"

"Oh! Come on you said you would be here the people are leaving, we need it now! I will pay double the amount!" It was quite obvious from his face that he was in a hurry.

"First things first, I have got no thing other than chemistry notes. I don't have what you are really looking for, What are you looking for?" He looked older than me but his face was hidden by the loose hoodie he was wearing.

"God damn it! Do you have the drugs! Give them before I punch you" He yells at me.

"OK no one needs violence. Let's breathe together and leave the thoughts of punching me far far away." this is why my mom warned me about why not to roam streets in the night.

"People at my party came because you promised me. So keep your word or else-"

"What makes you think I have drugs out of all the peo-" That is when someone pulls me behind them.

"Leave her she is with me. And she is a pass by she doesn't have it"

"Now who are you, her Mr. Knight in the shinning armor?" confused beyond explanation at this point the random guy who apparently 'saved' me pulls down his hoodie. Why is everyone around here wearing hoodies it's kinda doggy. The hoodie pulling down has to be something out of the movies. The other dude pretty much left as soon as that.

"Thanks, that was weird. That's never happened before." I get a glimpse of his face.

"I think that's the point that the drug dealers are not supposed to look like drug dealers!"
He chuckled.

"True thank you so much I need to run. Bye." I sprint off cause I have to get back home before 11:30.

"Fudge nuggets! It's 12:00! Today is gonna br the last day I breathe. Jesus if you are really up there please let my mom be asleep."

I turn the corner and finally reach Ruth's house. But something seems off cause Mrs Smith always leaves her balcony lights on. I shrug it off cause it isn't that great of a deal.

"Hey Ruth if you don't see me in school tomorrow just know my funeral will be happening soon. Love ya" I see wanted to say something but I couldn't waste even a fraction of a second.

I just hope I make it alive.