Compilation of my favorite Quotes

- Fuck normality, we have a different kind of reality.

-Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free till they find someone just as wild to run with them

-Sometimes we look at our scars as ugly marks , but sometimes let's try to consider them as nice things . That something PAINFUL in the PAST has been HEALED :))

-No man is worth of you tears and when you find that worthy one , he will never make you cry .

-Learn NOT to hate those people who broke you badly..

for as soon as you begin to hate them,

you become just like them..

PLASTIC, PATHETIC, BITTER and UNLOVED..

-Never Let someone disturb your composure , deter your accomplishment or destroy your happiness:D

-Love the right person , but if you can't find that person then love the one who's trying so hard to be right just for you♥

-If payback is a bitch and revenge is sweet. Then I'm the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet. 

-In the end, i'll only have my self.

-People change. Sometimes it's compulsory. I ain't going back to the old, bad me.

-Never be afraid to fall apart because it is an opportunity to rebuild yourself the way you wish to be all along.

-I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection.

-It doesn't matter what cards you're dealt in life, what matters is how well you play it.

-There are hundreds of languages in this world, but a smile speaks them all.

-The smartest thing a woman can learn is never to need a man.

-Your opinion in me doesnt define me.

-Love me and accept me for who I am. Either admire me from the ground or fly with me, but don't ever try to cage me. You will be disappointed.

-Just being yourself, being who you are, is a successful rebellion.

-No matter how badly she wants to tell you she won't say it. That's just how she is.

-If I had you, I wouldn't have to fake a smile, I would finally not care what others think of me, I would have someone I could deeply care about.

-You can take the lady out of the island but you cannot take the island out of the lady

-There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.

-Just because a person is smiling all the time doesn't mean their life is perfect. That smile is a symbol of hope and strength.

-I'm a lone wolf and I'm okay with that, because at the of the day I'm still a wolf. So be afraid.

-Remember only GOD can judge us, forget the haters, cause somebody Loves you:)♥

-Imma good girl.. With a Lot of bad habits;)

-I would love to be normal, but that will be too weird for me:D

-The greatest thing a FATHER can do to his children is to LOVE their MOTHER.

-You're allowed to terminate toxic relationshits. You're allowed to walk away from people who hurt you. You're allowed to be angry and selfish and unforgiving. You don't owe anyone an explanation for taking care of yourself.

-I'd rather be thought of as smart, capable, strong and compassionate than beautiful. Those things persist long after beauty fades.

-I was born to be real, not to be perfect♥

-If standing up for myself means I'm a bitch, then I'm proud to be one.

-When I'm good, I'm very good. When I'm bad, I'm better.

-Can miles truly separate you from friends? If you want to be with someone you love , aren't you already there?

-Love doesn't have to be perfect, it just has to be true.

-I'm not popular, but I have good friends. I'm not rich, but I have everything I need. I may not be liked, but I know I'm LOVED♥

-the truth is , there's always that one girl who is prettier than you , all you need is a guy who doesn't care.

-And then you have this feeling that every person you're starting to like is going to break your heart.

-Trust no one. There is always a plot and motive.

-Be careful on whose feet you step-on today, coz they might be the one who'll kick your ass tomorrow.

-Be careful who you fucking trust.

-Half of the shit you think I don't know, I found out a long time ago.

-Some people are really good at being fake no matter how you keep it real with them.

-Angel face, devil ways.

-Insecurity is a disease. Get well soon bitch!

-I think it's strange that you think I'm funny coz he never did.

-Sometimes the smallest things takes up the biggest place in your heart.

-I wouldn't fuck with your conscience like how you fucked with my feelings. I 'll just let karma do her dirty work.

-BOYS find different girls to sleep with but a MAN look for that one special girl worth waking up for.

-Just because you live in the ghetto, doesn't mean you can't grow. -Pac

-It's scary to find someone that makes you happy. You start giving them all of your attention because they're what makes you forget all the bad things that's going on in your life. They're the first person you want to talk to in the morning and the last one before you go to sleep at night, just so you can start and end your day with a smile. It all sounds great to have that someone, but it's scary to think about how easily they could just leave and take the happiness too when they go.

-Show her you love her while you still have her, not when she already found someone better because you didn't treat her right.

-Keep your head up. You gotta be able to smile through all these bullshits.

-And they say I drink to cure my loneliness, but I know that's not true. I wish everyone would realize there's not always a deeper meaning to everything people fucking do.

-Funny, how I'm the one that got away in someone else's life while I'm chasing the wrong one.

-She may come across as hard to get, but that's because she's been through a few things, seen a few things. Been there and done that. She's cold .. Yes,but only because she cared about someone who failed to care about her. She has built a fortress to protect her heart from further damage. YOU TOLD HER THAT YOU'RE DIFFERENT. BUT SHE WON'T BELIEVE IT UNTIL YOU PROVE IT.

-Drake

-Making a girl believe you're in love with her just to have sex. You think that's cool? Imagine if some guy was doing that to your sister. Still think it's cool? That's what a lot of people these days don't understand. You're being selfish and only thinking about yourself. Lust is taking over you. Be a man and respect her. If you can't do that then you don't deserve her.

-I'd be more of a morning person If I'd wake up next to you every morning.

-