Two

First, he drove us to the carnival. We really have fun there. "Hey, Babe. Look over there." He said while pointing to something.

I do as he said and I can see a game stall. It hangs stuffed animals for the prize; one of them is a white, three feet tall, teddy bear with a bow around its neck.

"Do you want that stuffed bear?" he knows me so well, like the back off his hand.

"Well... can you get it for me?"

"Babe, you know I can, and would, do anything for you."

"Then proof it" I said teasingly

Then he drag me to the stall, it was a throwing game. You have to throw a ball and knock down nine empty cans, in one game you'll get three chances.

The first throw, he misses. The second throw, he only got three of them, and finally the third throw, he knocks all of the empty cans down.

"Yes! I told you I'll get it for you Babe."

"Congratulation! You won the milkshake." The owner of the stall said, giving Jungkook a vanilla milkshake.

"What? I want that stuffed bear over there." Jungkook said to the owner

"But you knock down all the cans with two throws. To get the stuffed bear, you need to knock all the cans with one throws." The owner explains. And this only make Jungkook annoyed.

"But I knock all of the cans. This is ridiculous!"

"Kookie, It's okay. I didn't even want the stuffed bear that bad anyway. You don't have to get it for me." I said to calm him down.

"But-" Jungkook started

"It's okay. Really."

"You sure, Baby?"

"Yes."

"Okay. If you say so." He smile and pat my head "I'll let you go this time." He glared to the stall owner. He's soo cute.

We start to walk away from the stall. And I spot a candy stall, I stop walking and pull Jungkook's sleeve.

Jungkook look the way I look and giggle "I'll buy you a candy to make up for the stuffed bear, arraseo?"

"Ne." I nod my head

We walk toward the candy stall hand in hand. When we got there, Jungkook asked me what I would like. I scan the stall for something to get; there were taffy, candy apple, chocolates, cotton candy, and other kind of sweets. And I decided to get cotton candy. I order one cotton candy and said to Jungkook that we could share it.

After getting the cotton candy, we decided to just take a walk while enjoying the carnival's fun atmostfer. After the walk, and a little fun fight over the candy, we take a rest at the nearby bench.

"It's getting late." I said while watching the sunset.

"Yeah. Hey, do you wanna go on the Ferris Wheel?"

I look at the Ferris Wheel, it's quite tall. It has all different lights on it that make it the center of attraction. "Ne."

"Well then, let's go." He pulls me toward the center of attraction.

After a few minutes waiting, we finally get into one of the rooms. Slowly we get to the top, the ride is filled with joy. When we get to the top, the wheel stops for a minute so we could take in all the amazing view of the city lights. I could see the water in the river sparkles under the beautiful moonlight.

"Beautiful" I was speechless then.

"Very beautiful." I heard Jungkook said.

I turn to meet his gaze. "Have you been staring at me the whole time? Jungkook, you're missing the amazing view."

"Nothing is more amazing than you." He made me speechless, once again. "I would never forgive myself, if I missed someone as amazing as you."

I was just a blushing mess.

"I would even turn back time and do everything all over again. Just so I could do it with you."

I froze. My heartbeat could be heard from miles away. And my whole body melt, when I feel his sweet and soft lips on mine.

***