The Time Ladies

Snow

   Where the hell am I? Oh wait this place is familiar, trying to put my finger on it. Think Snow think, think, think, think. I’m somewhere safe I can feel that…. Oh it’s my new TARDIS, well I guess it’s ours I can’t forget about Quinton. But why am I laying on the floor.  I guess I, darn I mean we crashed.

   Ugh, my head hurts so much I must have hit it on the controls. I feel warm sticky stuff around my hair line, so that means I’m bleeding. Oh this is just perfect, my planet’s destroyed and I’m laying here bleeding. “Ow….” Wait is that Quinton? “Quinton is that you?” I ask in a small voice. “No it’s the emperor of the Daleks. Of course it’s me you git.” She retorted. “Wow I feel so darn loved c’mon lets find out where we are.”

   So we’ve walked about 20 minutes till we get into the town, well it isn’t much of a town anymore. “I’m guessing we’re in London 1941, the year we were overrun with World War II.” Quinton and I say at the exact same time and we look at each other and laugh. “Misses you better come with me.” Some man says to us right after the sirens start blaring. We follow him to his bomb shelter. “Thank you sir I’m Snow and this is my best friend Quinton.” I say politely as I point to myself then Quinton and she gives a small wave. I can tell she likes him. I can’t blame her he is kind of cute. “I’m Jack, Captain Jack Harkness. Welcome to London ladies.” I smile politely. “So we both know why we are here I can sense the sonic gun you have in your coat pocket Captain. How’d you get it?” I ask smirking at his shocked face.

  “I escaped before the factory escaped and I grabbed several things including my ship.” He said proudly. “Show us please if you would Jack.” Quinton pipes up very shy like, I smile at her innocence. “So you guys are like The Doctor I am guessing.” He says as were walking down the deserted streets of London towards Big Ben. “How in Gallifrey’s name do you know him.” I ask very intrigued because he said ‘The Doctor’. “He was just here sorry you have missed him sweetie.” He says apologetically. “Dammit. I hate this we are always one step behind Quin.” I say to Quinton, she just hugs me as I fume.

   We arrive at Big Ben and someone tugs on my coat and I turn around and see a little boy with a gas mask on and I bend down and look at him and he asks me this in a creepy tone that scares me to this day. “Are you my mummy? Mummy is that you.” Just then Jack grabs Quinton and I by the wrists and drags us inside at such a speed we are forced to run and he just says this, “Run!” and that’s what we did.

   At the top levels we take a sharp turn and runs into thin air and I scream thinking I’m gunna fall and Jack just laughs at me. “We are on the deck of it. It’s in stealth mode so it’s invisible sorry. But never let one of those things touch you okay. Ever, if it touches you , you become like it.” I laugh it off. “He is just a human boy that’s lost and scared that is all.” He looks me straight in the eye, “He is empty he use to be a child till it came I shouldn’t have brought it now I have to go help The Doctor I’ll be back stay inside Ben okay?” He then shoves Quinton and I inside Big Ben and zooms off towards a different place.

  “ Let’s follow him.” Quinton and I say at the same time and laugh again running downstairs out of the building into the direction he flew off in and we find The Doctor’s TARDIS and were at the door opening it then they zoom off into a different place. “Dammit all to hell!!!!” I scream in frustration and me and Quinton sprint to our TARDIS which took us a while and when we got there we locked onto his TARDIS and followed. I just then remembered we haven’t regenerated for a while and I was dreading my next change. I can just tell it’s gonna be one hell of a doozy.