She

Hey guys. This story is something I've been thinking about writing a lot but always been kind of hesitant. But not for the reasons you may think. I was once this person and I wasn't proud of how I treated people. Just make sure you vote and comment. Thank you !!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey Ren, do you know if we have Spanish homework," Macy panicked.

"Yeah, it's due in about an hour actually," I answered.

Without a word, Macy picked up her laptop and started tapping. I smiled as I looked her over, admiring her features. Macy's round retro glasses began to fall down her nose. I pushed them up with my finger and silently chuckled as she typed vigorously.

Macy has been my roommate since the summer camp our school had for incoming freshman. She accidentally waste water on me after she tripped on the extension cord unplugging everything in the Main Lodge. I wasn't too messed up about it, but she felt horrible about it. Macy hung her head low and apologized the entire night. It was cute. I repeatedly told her it was no big deal and kissed her.

Macy grabbed her laptop and hopped onto my desk. Her huge T shirt hangs off her body as she adjusts herself in the corner of my desk. She let her curly hair down from her ponytail and pushes her glasses up her nose. She frowns and the wrinkles in her forehead appear. I smiled a little at her innocent act.

I slide off my bed and walk over to Macy. She pick her head up so she's looking at me. "Don't frown. Your face'll get stuck like that," I say. She looks away from me with flushed cheeks. "Why do you still blush when I do that," I ask her. Macy shifted under my stare. Her cheeks becoming a brighter shade of red. I kissed her cheek and wished her a goodnight. As I turn to leave, Macy grabs her shirt. I looked back at her with question. No need to anyway, I know what she wants. I looked at her with as much kindness as she could.

"No, Macy."

Her grip loosened on my shirt. I walked to my closet to get my things to shower. I didn't want to see her face. I know what's going to be on it if I turn around.

"Make sure to lock my door when you leave," I tell her and walk out the door. I could feel her growing heated but she wasn't done. She's never done.