WHAT?!?! And AHHHHHHH!!!

*Cal's Pov*

Savannah...Savannah. I know for a fact that the name is familiar. Savannah... Savannah.

Then it dawns on me, I should have known. The same brown hair, blue eyes, voice. Savannah was my best friend before she moved. She moved 2 days before Jack left. We never kept in contact, but now she's back.

"Sav?" I ask, not sure if it's actually her. "Took you long enough short stack." She replies snobbishly. I was always shorter than her hence the name "short stack".

"You know her?" Jax asks looking shocked at the news. "Yeah. She was my best friend when I was a kid." I reply. He just nods not knowing how to respond.

Savannah starts to smile evilly all of a sudden. "Now let's have some fun" she says. I draw in a breath because of the power she has over us.

"Actually we can't." Quentin shooting down her idea, "At least not yet, anyway. The bosses want to have a chat with them first" He explains, emphasizing the word "chat". I release the breath I was holding.
"At least we're fine for now." I try to reassure myself.

"Please." She begs. "I won't do much plus I'll only do it on Callie" she tries to reason.
  "WHAT!?!?" My subconscious basically shouts. I think I'm about to pass out. Jax notices and he scoots over to me. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me close to him, effectively calming me down. "Fine" Quentin says.

"You are not going to do anything to Callie" Jax speaks trying to shield me from any potential danger.
"Get away from her Jackson" Savannah says walking over to our cage. "No."He says, pulling me closer to him.
"Get away from her" she repeats again, obviously getting annoyed with Jax. "No" Jax says again .
"Fine" Sav says. "Then I'll make you" She grabs a key from her pocket and undos the lock. She approaches us and pushes Jax off of me. She succeeds even though Jax was holding onto me pretty tight. She kicks him in the balls and says "The next time I tell you to do something, you do it," lowly, almost growling. She kicks me in the stomach, uncuffs then grabs me and pulls me to the center of the room. Everyone can see me.

She basically throws me to the ground. She turns to grab something and I look for an escape but see none. Quentin is blocking the closed door and the window is too high. She comes back with a whip. I try to get up and run, but she whips my legs. I fall hard on the ground and she keeps whipping me, putting all of her strength into it. It hurt like a bitch cause she's a black belt in karate. The sound of the whip hitting my, now torn, clothes and my own screams are the last thing I hear before I black out from the pain.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I awake to the sound of whispers. I look up to see Quentin and Savannah talking to ......... Cameron, Nash and Taylor?!?!

**JJ's POV**

The rebels have been gone for about 4 hours now. We're really worried about them cause they won't answer their phones. Everyone is frantic, even the guys' girlfriends. "So explain what happened to me again" Kass says pacing. "Cal and Nash went on a date. He had a girl friend and Cal stormed here after she found out. She told us what happened, Nash came in, Hunt punched him, Nash punched back, then Cal and the rebels stormed out. Then you guys came and now they won't answer their phones" I say, only taking one breath. She, Gail, and Cora all turn and look at me. "What?" I question. "You're an idiot" Cora says. "What? Why?" I ask, confused. "You let your little sister go out into LA, alone, at night." Gail says. I open my mouth to says something but Lauren interrupts me, joining the conversation "And you didn't go after her." I try to say something again but Bas interrupts me " Plus you know that she's been kidnapped before." "WHAT??" The girls shout at her. "She told me the other day." She explains. "So you're saying that someone is after her and they kidnapped all of the rebels." Shawn says. "It could happen." Bas says.

"Umm guys." Maya says getting all of our attention. "Where are Cam, Nash, and Taylor?"

It was in that moment when we simultaneously realize, we haven't seen them since Callie and Nash went on their date.

A/N Get in Loser, we're going shopping. And now I want to go watch Mean Girls. Anyway I'm sorry for my lack of updates and short chapter but I'm trying to stop procrastinating. So thanks for 9k reads, I really mean it. So I'll try to update soon since I'm out of school.

I just started writing a new book called Adopted by Fall Out Boy. I know, clever name right. So if you want to read that, I'm going to update today, tomorrow, or Saturday.

Any suggestions on the book?

What's one thing you like and dislike about the book?

~~Stay Weird~~ Kris😘😘