Amusement park day 1

Third person's POV

It was a bright sunny day; the sun was out shining brightly, there are still some puffy clouds giving a good shade from time to time and you can feel the cold breeze passing through your skin that makes this a perfect day to go out have some fun under the sun, go biking with friends and love ones, have a picnic down the park and just relax and enjoy the day. It was really a perfect day to enjoy then as the gang went out of Zelo's apartment that amazing feeling welcomed them. They know that this will be fun, starting with the weather that cooperated greatly.

"WAAAHHH!! This is so nice, so nice!" Ace said as he stretched his body.

"The weather is just perfect don't you think so," said Carlo as he placed the picnic basket inside the trunk of the car.

"Yeah, this is really perfect day," Jason said as he placed the small cooler beside the picnic basket.

"Carlo is everything ready back there?" Marco yelled as he, Mathew and Jonhwas already seated in the car waiting for the two to finish preparing.

"Yes," He answered as he and Jason got in the back sit together with Jonh, and Marco will be the one driving.

"Sophia, sigurado ka ba na jan sa sasakay sa motor ni Ace?" Marco asked as Ace and Sophia was getting ready. Sophia just nodded in response to Marco's caring question. Then after a few rounds of debate to where the amusement park is they headed out. Ace gave Sophia a black helmet and used his own helmet and they drove off as the motorbike was trailing behind the car.

Ace had already mastered this superbike when he first got this when he first entered senior high. This bike was brought with his own savings from allowances from his parents and some from the payment they got from doing shows and writing songs for companies. Though most of the money there is given to charity they still save some for their own rewards things they needed to continue their music.

As they reached the highway Ace zoomed and passed the cars that his friends was using, the sudden change is speed made Sophia gripped tighter to Ace's waist and made her heart beat faster or even faster than their speed right now. Starting from the time Ace said that she should ride with him her heart hasn't stayed still, her faced felt like it was on fire yet her hands are pouring out buckets of sweat. She wasn't this anxious this morning when Ace first fetched her in the park near her house but after hearing what Marco said about the changes Ace made after their meeting it just made her heart happy and complete for some reasons. Though she still doesn't completely believe that the Ace she sees now has once bad mouthed the teachers. It was just too hard to believe from what Ace has done for her; it just completely unbelievable. But for her this people won't make too much of a big deal if it wasn't true, so she is now trying to comprehend what is happening.

"Sophia are you alright?" Ace said as his eyes was focusing on the road. Ace is still not used to someone in the back seat since it is ether he ride with his friends in their cars or he would ride alone in his bike so he still feels unease with this situation plus his heart is beating like crazy from the strong grip that Sophia has around his waist and how he can feel her face on his back then when he noticed the sudden ease on Sophia's part he started to slow down the speed. Also Sophia did not answer the question because she was also too preoccupied with thoughts and the sound of her heart is making her deaf to all the noises around them

This little trip of them is nerve racking both of them; their hearts were beating so fast if almost made them crazy yet they feel somehow complete with each other's presence. Ace knows for sure why he is feeling this way but for Sophia, it was a totally different. She knows she feels happy but she has no idea why, is this all because of Zelo and his very welcoming friendship or is their more his actions. It was a big mystery for her but for today she won't think about. The whole reason why she wanted to skip school was to forget and unwind but this she just cannot stop herself from thinking about Ace's action. Which one is the true Ace? The one she sees or the one the others see?