Thank you/ shout outs

Hey guys! so I just want to thank all of you for liking this story and reading it. I know some of you may think i'm making a big deal out of nothing, and I probaby am but I just feel like I need to thank you guys. So, I've been checking in on wattpad since the first chapter and I've been writing down the names of people who have voted, commented, and shared this story and I feel like I need to make you guys seen so here we go. 

Thank you so much to:

@pinkpotatos

@Cfox_8

@rockmewithstyle

@kittykat1337

@one_love1994

@AlexithymiaRebellion

@Tashallsop

@MissEmz1998

@Jmdoucette99

@Niallcupcakes123

@Cindycardona

@ZerinaCorbadzic

@hfattal

@I_Love_Irish_boys

@LaurynMuise

@Sarah4761

@KianaLeonard

@Sarasara77

@Kaipoptarts

@MarrakechMaxwell

@AshleyBertics

These are all of the ones I have noticed over the course of this story so I just want to thank all of you guys so much. You all have either voted, commented, and or shared this story and I just want to say tanks (yes I said tanks). I love you all, and If you didn't vote and just read the story, don't worry about it I still love you for adding reads to the story.

I am writing more stories, so thats a plus side. And I will start writing them in a week or two. This story has actually been my first  that I am very proud of. So anyways thank you all, I love you, and I will hopefully see you on my other stories that are on my profile. 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

~Brenda