Nightmares

In the dream

You were standing in front of the buurning pizzeria. You heared screams. "Help!!" you heared Dimitri shouting. "Dimitri!" you yelled back. The screams were comeing from the pizzeria. You quickly ran inside. Fire were everywhere. You covered your mouth from the dust. You heared a scream again. Chiki's scream. "Chiki!" you shouted. You walked closer. No respond. You heared another girl's scream. It was Luna. "Luna!!" you shouted. You looked around. You saw only fire. There was no respond again. You then heared Mangelo screaming. "Mangelo!!" then you heared Bonbons "Bonbon!!" Nothing. You know whos next. "Fred!!" you shouted. A few seconds later you heared his scream. "Fred!!!" you shouted. You saw a bloody line. You started to follow it. It leaded you to the office. You saw a body there. Your mom's bloody dead body."M-mom?!" you kneeled down next to her. Tears were comeing down on your face. "No.....this can't happen......" you cried. You heared a scream. You quickly ran out. You ran to the stage. You saw four bodies. You ran to the bodies on the right side. They were holding eachothers hands. One of them was Mangelo. he was full of little cuts and buirses. "N-no......" you cried. The other was a girl. You couldn't see her face. You turned the body. It was Chiki. There was a big and deep cut on her stomach. She had lot of buirses. "NO!" you cried out and more tears came down your face. They eyes were open. You kneeled down and you closed their eyelids. "R-rest i-in p-peace.." you cried out. Then you turned around and you went to the other bodies. It was Bonbon and Luna. "W-why..?" you said and you kneeled down to them. Bonbon had a big deep cut on his chest and there were lot of little cuts and buirses on him. Luna had two big deep cuts. One on her stomach, one on her back. She had lot of buirses and cuts, too. Her hair was covering her face. You pulled them away and you saw a big cut on her left eye. 'Who could do this........' you taught as tears came down. You closed their eyes. Then you went backstage. Your eyes wined and you fell to your knees. You saw Fred liying on the floor. you quickly ran to him. You kneeled down next to him and you hugged him. A ton of tears came down your face. "N-no!.....W-why?!..." you cried. You felt a cold hand on your face. You opened your eyes and you saw Fred with a little smile. A little smile came across your face. You put your hand on his. "P-please don't c-cry..." he said. "Y-you h-have t-to get out....he i-is here..." he said. "B-but....." "P-please g-go.." he said. "B-bye (Y-Y/N)....I-I l-love y-you.." he said and he closed his eyes. He was gone. "No...no! P-please.....no!!" you cried and you hugged him thightly. You heared a scream. You kissed his cheek and you stood up. The scream came from the backdoors. You covered your mouth again and you went to the backdoors. "Ow!" you said and you jumped when you burnt you hand. You bite your lip and you walked outside. You saw a man who stabbed a child's throat. It was Dimitri. "Dimitri!!" you shouted. The man dropped the Dimitri's body and he turned to you. He ran up to you. "No.." you said. He grabbed your throat and he stabbed your stomach. You screamed in pain and then......

Real world

You sat up with tears in your eyes. You heared a knock on your door. "C-come in...." you said and you wiped the tears away. It was Fred. He closed the door behind him and he sat down next to you. "Nightmare?" he asked. You nodded. He hugged you and he hugged you back. "Don't worry. It was just a bad dream." he said. "I know but it was so real..." you said and you hugged him thighter. "I know. " he said. "You all was dead and.." you said with tears in your eyes. He hugged you again. "I know... I had the same dream, like all of us." he said. "Really?" you asked. "Yes. We woke up not long ago and a few minutes later Chiki and Luna came in. They told us that they had the same dream. They wanted to stay with us. So now they are sleeping in our room. I heared your scream so I came to check you." he said. "Are they okay?" you asked. "Yes. They are fine. How are you?" he asked. "I am fine. I am just a bit shocked." you said with a sigh. "Okay. Try to sleep. It's 2 am. You need some sleep." he said. He kissed your cheek and he stood up. He went to the door. "Wait..." you said. He turned around and he looked at you. "Stay with me." you said with a smile. He smiled and he nodded. Then he layed down on the bed next to you. He put his hands around your waist. You moved closer and you put your head on his chest. He pulled you closer. You felt hs warmth. "I love you (Y/N)." he said. "I love you, too." you said and you gave him a little kiss. You both blushed. You felt safe with him. A few minutes later you slept in.

Somewhere

"I will catch her. She will pay. I will kill her with my own hands and then I will kill her friends, too. They all will die. It's their time to die." the man said. "Do you have a plan?" a voice asked. "Yes. But first we have to talk to some people." the man said with a maniac laugh. "Who is the firat victim?" the voice asked. "You will see.." the man said and he grabbed a bag. "Let's go and say hi to an old friend."

(Hey guys! I hope you like it. I know it's shorter then the others. I really don't know when I will update. I just have a lot of things going on. School and everything. I really hate school. Who doesn't? Anyway I hope you liked this one. Stay awesome!)