Chapter Five: So Cruel...

Jordan kept true to his word by grabbing my arm and dragging me into a room down the hallway. He placed his hands on the back of my neck as he shoved me into the room, shutting the door behind him. He shuffled around into the closet and pulled out some sort of a lock and he walked out of the room, his grim smile on his face. 

I heard the sound of a drill and listened as the door was being tested. Jordan's laugh was loud as he opened the door again. He grinned at me and pointed to the bed. 

"Sit on there. Okay?" 

Without giving him sass, I did as I was told. He chuckled at me and went back into the closet. He pulled out some rope and some skimpy pjs. "Put these on." 

Can you go away? I asked, taking the clothes. 

"No." Jordan told me, his eyes narrowing slightly. "I won't go away. I know that you might escape. Why would you think I was that stupid? Now change before I make you sleep naked." 

The threat seemed empty, but it still freaked me out. I grabbed at my shirt and raised it over my head, becoming self conscious. I pulled on the tank top and pulled on the boxer shorts over my underwear. Jordan grabbed at my dirty clothes and shook them out and threw them into the closet. 

"Stand up, now. Put your hands behind you." He almost sounded bored as he tied my hands in a knot behind me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me from the room, his eyes slightly squinty as he shut the door behind him. I heard more voices in the house and my heart sped up. I was scared. So fucking scared. I heard Matt Nicholls' voice laughing about something. I smelled food. I heard more voices. More voices. 

I shied away into Jordan, but he pulled me away from him and forced me to walk in front of him. I closed my eyes. Why did I have to make enemies with him? How clever of him to tie my hands behind me. He knew I'd have to talk to them again to get what I wanted.

Jordan dragged me into the dining room and sat me down in a chair, tying a strip of the rope to the arm chair. He disappeared to the kitchen and I sat there, dumbfounded. Lee walked into the room and sat next to me, his eyes looking tired and distant. Soon, Oli sat on the other side of me. Matt Nicholls filled the seat in front of me, Matt K, on his right, Jordan on his left. Burgers were their meal of choice tonight. 

I stared at the food, my stomach growling as the others around me ate quickly, making noises of satisfaction. I couldn't eat with my hands behind my back. I looked up to Jordan who was staring at me, a small smirk on his lips. 

"Something wrong, Jase?" He asked, his elbows leaning on the table. I swallowed hard and shook my head. He snickered and returned to his food. Lee nudged me with his arm and shot me a look of confusion. I frowned and looked away, staring at my food. 

My stomach was now screaming at me, wanting to eat. Why couldn't I just eat? I rubbed my wrists against each other staring at the meat. Leaning down, I slowly bit into the burger bun, no hands included. I heard a snort and I glanced up to see Oli laughing at me. 

"If you needed help, you could 'ave just asked." 

I sucked in my cheeks and gave him a pitiful look. Oliver sighed and put down his food. He ripped the food into pieces and slowly fed me, his patience confusing me. I didn't open my mouth after the fourth bite. Looking down at the plate, I noticed I ate about 1/3 of the burger. 

Oli sighed. "You should eat more." 

I shook my head and leaned into whisper in his ear.

"Can I go sleep?" 

"No." Matt K's voice made me jump. "You can't. We still have to talk." 

"What is there to talk about?" I whimpered, feeling tears in the corner of my eyes. Jordan looked deflated as he chomped his teeth together, making a strange clicking noise. 

I hiccuped and rubbed my face against my shoulder, wiping the tears away. 

"Why don't you, Matt, take her to her room," Jordan said quietly. I was waiting for Vegan to get up, but I was surprised to see Matt Nicholls stand. 

"Alright." 

I flinched away as he roughly yanked the cords from the arm of the chair. He grabbed my hair and pulled me along the hallway. 

"P-please...d-don't-" I started, but Matt shoved me into the room. He sent a kick to my knee. I yelped and fell, howling slightly, crushing my hands. Matt smirked and shut the door, the new lock clicking. 

I was all alone.