Surprise guest

You woke up fully when the truck came to a stop you sat up a little looking around. You glanced at Daryl. Glad he couldn't see the blush on you face

" sorry " you said " it ok compare to Merle 's your snoring isn't that bad." he joked you glared at him "Shut up I don't snore.... and you shouldn't even be talking you said sticking your tonged at him and scooting out of his arms and jumping down off the truck.

You walked up to the rest of the group you noticed a much smaller house setting a few feet back the but what you noticed the most about the place was the trees. and as you looked you noticed they were all apples trees.

. hey look you said to Lori and Carol who was standing nearby they looked up."All the trees are filled with applies. " we can harvest " you said with a grin along with the other two women. "So, lets get some rest and we will figure out our next step tomorrow" Rick said.

"Can Jessica just sleep in the RV? with you and Sophia?" you asked Carol yeah she already knocked out in her own little corner "she said you sigh good. and turned around

we didn't grab out tents so I guess we are sleeping underneath the stars tonight." you said merle and Daryl nodded Spare blankets and pillows were passed from the RV " I am going to stick near the RV incase Jessica needs me " you told Daryl you headed and started to make your make shift bed.

You sat down and watched in surprise as Daryl settled down next to you. "Sure, you want sleep here may keep you up" you said grinning. He grinned "That ok I am tried I don't think it will matter" he said you rolled your eyes and laid down unfortunately 1 thin blanket and a thin pillow was not the most comfortable and you try shifting to get a more comfortable position you sigh. and stared up at the sky...

" come here you looked over at Daryl when he spoke "What " you asked you suddenly felt a tug on your arm "Come here" he said again and you rolled over until you felt his arm go around you and you were snuggled up against his side laying your head on his shoulder

" better?" he asked " yes thank you " you replied pulling up the blanket around both of you and closed your eyes. You would admit it was nice to be this close to him you shifted and looked up at him. his eyes were closed. " Do you think we are going to be ok?" you asked he opened his eyes to stare at you. "We will be fine " he said " I will make sure of it " he said he reached down and touch your cheek softly. Suddenly his lips were on yours softly at first but after a second it deepened. you groan as the kiss ended "Get some rest "he said and you settled down and into him and fell asleep.

You were the first one awake the next morning it was still very early but you knew it was unless to try to back to sleep. plus, you had to go to the bathroom but first thing was first trying to get untangled from the blankets and a sleeping Daryl. you were laying on your side his arms wrap around tightly around you his head laying on your shoulder as he slept.

you could hear his snoring in your ear You wiggled a little and he stir but didn't let you go and kept on snoring. You sigh and wiggle again finally pulling away. He grunted awake "Where you going?"he asked sleepily.

"Bathroom ' you said" go back to sleep I will probably check on Jessica after this " you said" oh. ok " he flopped back down." and you stood up and headed the back of the house best place as any to use the bathroom in private.

On the way, there you peeked into the RV you were surprised to find not only Sophia and Carol but Merle was in there he was reclined back on the bed still asleep with Carol curled up asleep next to him. That was interesting. you though and continued back towards the house.

After you finish your business you were getting ready to head back maybe to slip back into Daryl's arms for a couple more hours when a branch breaking from behind you startled you and you turned around going for a knife when a man jump from the bushed lunging for you. you weren't quick enough for your knife but you did manage to scream out before he full out tackled you to the ground sitting on your stomach he used his arm across your throat to stop your screaming.

But you could hear everyone scrambling shouting your name. Then you heard several guns getting loading. " I would have suggested you get off her and slowly because there is a least 5 of us with gun here all pointed at you and we are not afraid to use them " you recognize Rick speaking the man froze and looked up Rick?" he asked in shock " releasing your throat you started coughing. Rick step forward eyes wide. "Shane?" he said

"I think youre going to live. just some busing around your throat " Dale said patting your leg after giving you a once over after Shane "accidently " attack on " Apparently, Shane and Rick use to be cops and they were partners before this.

" I Think Daryl still wants to shoot him " you said jumping down off the table. You walked outside and saw Rick and Shane talking Lori and Carl with them. He had apologized to explaining he had been staying here and though we were here to take his stuff.

Carol walked over to you with Jessica who you took into your arms "Are you ok? she asked sore and my ribs hurt but I am ok " you she nodded "Merle been trying to calm Daryl down for the last 30 minutes you might want to go help and take cutie with you " she said.

you nodded and walked around the other side of the RV where the brothers were currently at Merle leaning against the RV arm folded across his chest watching Daryl pace back and forth his crossbow still in hand." Hey I got a clear bill a health " you announce

. Merle gave you a small smile. But Daryl only glared and continued to pace. you sight."Can we have a minute a lone " you asked Merle he nodded "good luck he has temper." he said as he disappeared around the other side.

"can you stop for a second " you asked for a minute you though he wasn't going to listen finally he stop so you could have walked up to him. "Drop the crossbow." you said "There no need for it right now unless you think Jessica here can take you down " you said with a smile. and it worked a small smile appeared on his face and he dropped it.

"thank you. now I know what happen upset you." upset me. !! he tried to kill you Daryl said getting upset again. " yes, and he told us that he didn't mean to." not saying that I am not pissed at him but he clearly a friend of Rick and Lori's and we don't need to go killing anyone right now.

" you said I don't like him. just something about him I don't trust. " Daryl said stepping closer to you."Stay close to me ok " he said looking down at you. feeling a little silly you grinned looking back up at him " how close?" you asked mm. I dont know " he said wrapping an arm around your waist and small grin appearing on his face

" how about this close " he said bringing his mouth down on yours. It was more heated this time around deeper and needier. But the baby in your arms had different ideas she started trying to wiggle over to Daryl and you giggle. As she grabs onto his shirt.

" she already trying to flirt you said Daryl took from you "it ok I don't mind " he started bouncing her gently causing her to laugh." Well come lets go out with the others while you two flirt with each other so I can find out what is going on now." Remember what I said Stay with me " Daryl said following you. and you agreed with him.