Cuts Cuts

I'm tired of seeing these scars on my wrists. I washed my blades away, but kept one.

I shut my door and lock it. I open up my box my Dad got me before he left, and took it out.

It had dry blood on it. I remember exactly why I kept this one. I used it when my Dad left.

Beep! Beep!

I put the blade down, and unlocked my phone.

~ Are you free tonight? - Kian :) ~

I have a few thoughts. maybe I should not respond, or maybe instead of being trapped in this room, I could go have some fun.

~ Uhh, yeah. What time? ~

~ Now! I will come pick you up, and we will come to my apartment. I'll be there in 5. ;) ~

I need to get ready. I glance back down at the blade, I put it back in my box.

I go to get some sweatpants and a yellow tank top. I adjust my bun, and apply more mascara. I see I lick my fingers and wipe under my eye to get the black stuff off my cheek.

Beep! Beep!

~ Here :) ~

I put my speries on, and look at myself one last time. I could look better, but honestly I don't care.

"Mom, I'm going out be home soon!" I shout running down the stairs.

"Be home before 12!"

"Later. Love you." I exit the house where Kian is sitting there on his phone.

He looks so cute. His hair is pushed up the way it usual is, and I hurry and run down the driveway.

He gets out of his car, and opens my door for me.

"T-Thanks." I blush.

When I get in the car it smells like good cologne. Oh my gosh. It smells like heaven in here.

He gets into the car with a big smile.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah. Sorry it took so long to get out off my house."

"It's okay. Is it okay if some of the guys are there?"

"Yeah. it's fine." I smile.

He turns on a song, and describes how much he loves it pretty much the whole ride.

When we get to his apartment, it looks nothing like his other one I saw on YouTube.

"Did you move?"

"Ha, yeah. last time girls fount out where we lived. it was a disaster."

He climbs out of the car, and opens the door for me again.

"Way to be a gentleman. You get some points." I wink at him, and all he does is giggle.

I walk past him.

Kian's P.O.V

Lexi looks outstanding tonight. Her body is perfect with her curves, and her brown hair and Hazel eyes drives me insane, and don't get me started with the sweatpants..

I know the boys will be all over her..

Lexi's P.O.V

He walks me up to 3b. When he opens the door Sam, Connor, and JC are sitting on the couch. I kind of felt like they were waiting on me.

All I saw as there eyes look up and down at me.

"Keep off." Kian laughs.

They all introduce theirselves, and Kian takes a seat on the couch. He pats next to him, gesturing me to come sit next to him. I walk over there and sit beside him.

"So, you watch our channel?" Sam asks.

"Uh, yeah."

"Who is your favorite person off of o2L?" asks JC.

"Uhm. I don't know.."

"Obvi me." he makes a cute face.

We all sat and talked for a while about dumb things. Until, all the sudden I feel a arm wrap around my waist. Kian looks at me and gives me a squeeze. Sending butterflies all throughout my stomach.

"I'm hungry." I pout.

"Girls are always suppose to make the food." Kian smirks.

"I'm the guest. I believe I get special treatment!"

He picks me up, and puts me over his shoulder. I move my whole body, but it's useless. He's to strong. He sits me down in the kitchen floor.

"C'mon." he puts his hand out.

I take it and pull him down with me.

We just lay there and laugh.

"If you want dinner, we better get cooking." he smirks.

"Oh really?" I get on top of him, and pin his arms to the ground.

"I surrender." all I do is smirk.

When I get off of him, he stands up to his feet, and goes to the cabinets. He reaches up and gets chicken and vegetables. He puts a pan, and gets some butter. he just stands there.

"What?"

"I'm going to teach you my favorite recipe."

"How about I watch, and you cook."

"Why don't you wanna learn this deliciousness."

"I'm to lazy. please?" I give him puppy dog eyes.

"Whatever. your missing out."

"I bet. I'm gonna go watch tv."

Right when I was about to walk out of the kitchen, he grabbed my wrists and he pulled me close.

"Just remember. You're mine." he kisses my forehead, and lets me go.