New O2L House

Sorry I haven't updated, I've been to lazy!

===================================

"Yay!" he screams like a girl.

"Don't get to excited." I smirk

"Why not? How can I not be excited? My 'babe' is coming over!" he smiles from ear to ear.

I just blush and keep silent. We aren't going to the same place I remember.

"Uhm, are you going to kidnap me?"

"As much as I would like that, no." He smirks.

"Where are we going then?"

"We moved into a way nicer place. Ricky, Jc, Connor, and I live there now." 

"No Sam?"

"Why do you like him?" his tone changes so quickly.

"No just wondering. I thought you guys were like as close as brother, thats all"

"Okay. We're here." He says sounding annoyed.

"I don't have to say."

"I want you to." he looks at me.

"Okay.." I say as getting out of the car.

I open the door to find the house being huge. The stair case is beautiful and the rest of the house.

"Kian!" Ricky yells as he walks into finding us at the door.

"And you be?" Ricky says..

"I'm Lexi." I smile.

"Oh you're the girl."

I turn around to Kian. "The girl?" I smile.

"Uh yeah, lets go upstairs." his face had turned to blood red.

I walk up the stairs to find his petite but cute room. 

"This is where I stay." He looks at me.

"Nice." I smile.

"Are you hungry? I'm sure we have something down there." He says while scratching his neck.

"Yeah, when am I not?" I giggle. 

"I'm going to change shirts first." He takes off his shirt struggling to find another one. 

I examine his body. His body is perfect. He has a nice back and when he turns around I find the abs. I nearly loose it.

"Something wrong?"

"No, nothing at all." I bite my lip.

He walks over to me and immediately pushes his lips on to mine. 

I don't pull away, I just let it happen.

His hand brushed the strand of hair off her cheek as it slides ever so lightly past my ear. His thumb rubbing softly caressing my earlobe my fingers supporting the back of my head as he leans in and firmly yet seductively places our lips together. I bet he can feel me quickly inhale and out hale. 

He pulls me closer, making all the space gone. He begins sucking my neck. I slightly moan and he smiles against my neck then pulls away.

I pout. "What?"

"That's all you get tonight." He winks.

"That can't be all. You can't lead me on like that." I give him puppy eyes. 

"Well, if you stay all night we might be able to do something." He smirks and goes downstairs.

What do I do..