Chapter Three

It's now Saturday evening.

Everything is out of my, now old house.
We loaded everything up into moving trucks, which is what is going to take our things to Florida and London.

We are now at a hotel that is right next to the airport.

It was 11pm, our flight leaves at 6am.

I laid there in the bed, just letting the realization hit me that we are no longer living in a house in Ohio. After 16 years, I am moving to a completely new place. So many thoughts consumed me, as I drifted off to sleep.

----------

"Peight, wake up. Our flight leaves in an hour." My mom said shaking me awake.

I groaned, but ended up getting ready.
I threw on some shorts, and a navy blue shirt, and put on my black and white converse. I threw my hair up into a messy bun, and applied some foundation, powder, mascara and just top eyeliner.

Normally I would go all out with makeup because I just love doing it, but considering I am spending most of the morning on an airplane, I don't really care.

---------

After around 4 hours on the plane, we finally landed in Florida! It was only 10am and it was already almost 95° holy crap.

My mom called an uber to take us to the house my brother and I will be staying.

About 20 minutes into the drive, my mom pulled out her phone and called someone.

"Hello, Gloria. Yes, we actually are here in Florida now. We will be pulling up to the house any minute. Yes, see you in a few minutes!"

Well, atleast I know the ladies name is Gloria.

A few minutes later, we pulled up to a nice house. It was pretty big, well bigger than my house anyway. We all jumped out of the uber, and grabbed our suitcases from the trunk. Together we all walked up to the large brown door, and my mom rang the doorbell.

"Coming!" A woman said.

Seconds later, she opened the door.

"Gloria! So amazing to see you!" My mom said, embracing her into a hug.

"Jessie! It's been so long! Hello, Nick."

My dad gave her a hug, and we walked into her home.

"You must be Peighton, and Luke!" Gloria said, giving us a hug as well.

"Hello, Mrs...." I said with a smile, but I didn't know her last name so I stood there kind of awkwardly.

"Jara. But please call me Gloria."

I nodded.
Gloria seems so sweet!

A few moments later a man came through the kitchen door.

"Hello! Its nice to see you all!" He hugged my mom and dad.

"I am Julio." He told my brother and I with a smile.

"Peighton. You can take your things upstairs. Your room isnt ready, considering we don't have your things yet, but you can put them in the room three doors down on your left. You can stay there for the time being." Gloria said to me.

I nodded with a smile and headed upstairs to see where my new life is going to begin.

One door, Two door - ah here it is, the third door on the left. It was shut, so I opened it and was shocked when I seen two boys sitting at their computer, doing what it seemed to be editing?

"Oh my gosh. I am sorry I didn't know this was your room. Gloria, well your mom I suppose told me that I can put my things in here I am so sorry." I began walking back out when one of the boys stopped me.

"Wait. No, we expected you to come here. Our mom told us you will be staying in here until your room is ready." One of the boys said to me, standing up from the chair.

"I'm Jovani by the way. This is my twin brother, Julian."

Woah, Twins. This is going to be complicated.

"Oh, hey. I'm Peighton, I guess I'm your new house mate." I smiled.

"Roomate, for the time being." Julian had said. I think it was Julian anyway. I don't know, twins confuse me.

"Right." I laughed.