Chapter Twelve

I got home, and went up to my bedroom to change into my swimsuit.

I went through my drawers, picked out a pink bikini, grabbed a towel out of the bathroom and then went downstairs.

I sat my towel on one of the chairs, and jumped into the pool.

The water was so relaxing and amazing. I could literally live in the pool.

About 20 minutes went by, and I seen Julian come out of the house.

"Hey." He said walking over to me.

I swam over to him, "Hey."

"Look." We said at the same time.

"You first." Julian said.

"I just wanted to say that what happened isn't a big deal. We aren't together, she doesn't bother me. She can assume what she wants, I'm happy with Kyle. I don't care what your ex says." I said to him.

"I know. But I don't want her to bother you. She doesn't mean anything to me, I will stick up for you no matter what. What she says doesn't matter. I told her to leave you out of it, so hopefully she listens."

"What happened that made you break up with her?"

"She cheated on me." He said looking disappointed.

"Julian, I am so sorry. If she would go to that level, she isn't worth it, she never was. You deserve so much better than that. Someone who would treat you with the same respect as you would treat them."

We sat there for a minute in silence, until suddenly Jovani came running outside and jumping into the pool splashing both me and Julian.

"Jovani! Really?" Julian yelled.

I looked at him, and back at Jovani.

"Well, since your clothes are already wet.." Jovani and I grabbed Julian by the hands, and pulled him into the water with us.

For the next hour, Julian, Jovani and I just spent the day, swimming, joking around and just having a great time. I wouldn't trade this friendship for anything in the world.

-A/N-

Hey hey. I'm sorry if this chapter isn't that good. But it'll get better soon once things start happening yep yep. Gonna update again later okay. love youuuu 😉