Transferred Goth

Hi guys I decided to make a new story. Sorry I haven't updated my other stories I've been having problems with family, Friends, school, and boys.  

I hope this story is better than the others and I hope to keep on with this story. I'll try to update my other stories soon I promise. Hope you like it. Please comment at the end and vote. XOXOX  

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Justin's P.O.V.

It was 1st period and we were about to take a quiz until this girl walked in. She was breath taking. She had fiery red hair, so bright yet so dark. Pale white skin, so pure like snow. A small and tiny body, but surprisingly big breast. These unbelievably gorgeous eyes, they were emerald and blue. She wore all black, but it complimented her skin. Because of the shirt she was wearing you could see she had a bellybutton piercing.

"Um...are you alive?" A soft voice came from in front of me. It broke my train of thoughts. It was her talking to me. And her voice was so soft and nice. 

"you okay?" she asked starring at me. "y-yeah I-I'm f-fine." stuttering the whole sentence. She giggled.

What's wrong with me she's just a girl this never happens to me. I'm such a idiot.

"Um could you move your foot? I have to get to my seat." I immediately moved my foot and said "sorry."

Mindy's P.O.V.

Wow that guy has problems. I wonder what he was thinking? He just kept on starring at me. Creepy!!! Note: stay away from creepy guy.

"Miss Conners." Mrs. Gabriel called out to me. "Ma'ma?" I wonder what she wanted.

"Please introduce yourself to the class." she responded kindly gesturing to the front of the classroom. I walked up and began my introduction.

"Hello, my name is Mindy Conners I just transferred from Arizona because my dad got a new job again and I move around a lot so I'm not that good at making friends." I spoke confidently to class because I was so use to introductions to classes.

"Any questions for Ms.Conners class?" Some guy with blonde hair and a flat body raised his hand.

"Yes Micheal?" Mrs. Gabriel called out pointing to his hand in the air. He got up and spoke with a smirk on his face "Any chance of me and you getting together babe?"

"Micheal!!!" Mrs. Gabriel yelled out. "No its okay Mrs. Gabriel I'll answer it. Whenever you actually get rid of your v-card call me babe." I responded with a smirk and he shrunk back into his seat. The class started saying burn or she got you.

I went back to my seat and crossed my arms and legs slouching in my seat. Before I knew it I had already survived half of the day. It was lunch and as much as I love making new friends I didn't want to be bothered.

I grabbed my bag lunch and a book from my locker and headed outside to the ramp. I sat on the cement rail and took a bite out of my sandwich and started reading.

Just as I was about to flip the Page a bunch of guys exited the building and headed towards my way.

"Hey baby! I saw the way you handled yourself in Class and let me just tell you that was hot." one of the jocks opened his mouth to flirt with me.

"oh yeah well you want me to tell you what I think of you?" I said in a flirty voice bating my eyes lashes. He nodded yes.

"well I think that you.......could use a breath mint." I responded shocking him. I got up and walked inside of the building.

I could hear him say get her very loudly. I picked up my pace trying not to fall in my black high heel laced up boots. I could hear their foot steps getting closer and closer.

"Princess where are you? You can't run forever!! I will find you!!" the jerk yelled looking for me.

I saw the nearest closet and went into it. I closed it quietly making sure they didn't hear it.

"where did she go? She was right in front of us! Maybe she ran to the parking lot ahead? Let's go we have to find her!" I felt relieved to know that they had no brain what so ever.

"Hey." A familiar voice spoke out causing me to jump. I sighed when I saw who it was.

It was only creepy guy from earlier. "Don't do that you freaked me out! I thought it was one of those dumb ass football players." I said hitting him playfully in the arm.

"sorry. I'm Justin by the way. Just telling you so you don't come up with some weird nickname for me since you didn't know my name." How did he know I had a nickname I smiled awkwardly trying to seem normal.

"I already have a nickname don't I?" he knew just by the face I made. "How did you know?" I said awkwardly. "This always happens to me. Well what is my nickname you gave me?" he asked annoyed.

"That's not really necessary now. I know your name. Forget the nickname." I said rambling. "what is it?" he asked more demanding. I nodded my head no as in no I'm not gonna tell you.

He pinned me to the wall. "Tell me please. I have to know." he said softly looking me in my eyes softly. His Grey eyes were hypnotic. Before I knew it I said it unintentionally. "Creepy guy." I spoke then looked down feeling bad.

"Why creepy guy?" he asked looking depressed unpinning me from his grip. "Because when I walked in you were starring at me creepy." I responding going to his side.

"sorry bout that. When I see someone I like I stare at them." I blushed and turned away trying to hide it. That was the sweetest thing ever but I couldn't fall for him.

"well anyways why are you in a closet?" I asked curiously. "its quiet in here so I eat lunch in here sometimes." that made a lot more sense but I expected him of all people to be a social person that everyone talked to or flirted with. I guess he's not.

Then the bell rang meaning sports. At this school after lunch you went to any sport and was apart of that team. He got up and grabbed his things.

"Well that was the bell better get going." he said with a smile on his face. "what sport do you play?" I asked curiously.  

"I'm one of those dumb ass football players. See you later" he laughed when he saw the look on my face. My jaw dropped and i was in shock. Whaaaaattttt!!!! Him a football player. I mean it wasn't hard to believe because he did have those buff arms but his personality said other wise.

Sarah's P.O.V.

I saw the ugly goth bitch exit the closet that my Justin had just left. I sized her for a moment looking at her clothes. A black cropped top, black skinny jeans and high heel laced black boots. What type of freak wears all black??!!!

She saw me starring and headed my way. "starring problem." she said as she walked by me. I rushed after her. "Who the fuck do you think you are? You just come in here and flirt with my boyfriend. I saw the way he was starring at you in class."

"you mean Justin?" she asked confused. "yess!!" I responded angry. "He's not your boyfriend I can see it in your eyes your lying. Your just a bitchy wannabe." she said proud and loud. She was looking in my eyes but it felt like she was looking in my soul.

She walked away with me just standing there shocked she even said those things to me. I hate her!!!!!!! Justin will be my boyfriend just you wait freak.

"By the way my name is Mindy not freak." she turned and left. I didn't say that out loud how did she? I ran to class terrified of her and what she said.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hoped you liked it so far. 

I know it's short and not that good but give me your thoughts and please  

I beg you guys and gals to vote. 

Bye!!