I think its time for a party

Nickis p.o.v

Okay so that was way to suspicious for me to ignore, Theo took one look at me and I know he was thinking in his head" why the hell was she dressed like that", but even if he was. Why would he give me that look that always makes me feel so special, its like his eyes cant get off me and the colour of his blue greyish eyes just sparkle, I don't even want to start on how soft and tender his lips looked as he looked at me bit them. but I still want to know why he was with Brandon but I guess they're friends so I cant really complain and if I ask Brandon then he will stat asking questions and I really don't want to get into it after he's the one who technically broke up with me.

I was going though my stories on snapchat and facebook when guess who pops up...

'syko Theo is typing.....'

Great. just what I needed I wonder what he is going to say now;

"Nicki you wasn't going to tell him about us was you"

I replied with " was you?"

" no he called me over to speak"

"ohh speak about what" I wanted to be nosey

" promise you wont say nothing"

"promise"

" he and Zoey slept together and now they go out"

My heart stopped. my blood went cold and I couldn't move. how could he ... hold on a second I'm not mad at him how could she do that to me and not even tell me. If I ever find out Chloe knows and didn't tell me. All I wanted to do was cry and listen to music. this made me realise who my real friends are and who my fake friends are. I was go angry I just kept on reading the message over and over again. hoping the message wold change. No wonder why he was so surprised and quiet when I came over. He was quiet because of his quilt.

"Nicki are you alright?" 

"How could he do that to me? was I not good enough for him. are you okay?"

" I guess so, I mean its already done so they is no point of me getting angry I just feel like she took me for granted and disrespected me . he was lucky to have you and don't you ever forget it you the best girl a boy could ask for, your sexy, funny, good personality and has style and don't take nothing from no one"

I couldn't help but smile at what he typed, maybe he just said it to make me feel better. i felt so disrespected like he said and i think they just took the actual piss out of us, I'm still mad but talking to Theo as he was going through the same thing as me made me feel better. its nice to know someone does care about me.

"ahh thank you Theo,& I think we are better off without them if they don't care about anyone else but themselves then we can do better then them. we don't need them,"

" ahh lool manlike preacher yeah , but at the end of the day as you said we can live without them we don't need them"

" ahh babe i need to go do something quick, brb"

" did you just call me BABE rahh i feel special that's the nicest thing you have ever said to me, but alright x"

"shutup u battyfish x" i replied with a laugh on my face

I went on facebook and saw my old primary school friend Jasmine bc to me about a party

 i just had to think to myself. Do i want to go? to be far i do want to go and have fun it will be nice to see everyone again and catch up instead of watching sad movies and eat ice-cream crying to myself about what happened and to be honest all this drama with Brandon, Theo & Zoey ; I  need some time to myself and I think it's time for me to forget about them and have a good night with myself and get to know new people.so i replied to Jasmine and asked her about it and apparently the party is tomorrow by some girl called Tiffany, I don't know who she is but its an open invite to anyone who wants to come and the theme is white and black, I think this is the best way to meet new people and forget about this month as its just been way to much me to handle especially when I cant trust one of my closest friends.

hmm maybe i should invite a +1

chapter is abit short but next one will be much longer and enjoyable, please leave comments  and add to your library .