2

Dipper's Pov.
Bill explained to us what we needed to do. But there was one that I didn't like. "I have to live with you two at the Mystery Shack." Bill said. "What!? Are you that crazy!? Your insane if you think that we will let you stay with us!" I yelled at him. He glared daggers at me. "Then I guess you want to lose everyone you love." Bill said turning away from us. My eyes widen. "No! Ok! Fine, you can stay with us. Just don't hurt anyone." I said quickly. "Great!" Bill exclaimed. "But you can't wear that. It will be to obvious." I stated. "Kid. I will wear what I want whenever I want. Because I'm an all powerful demon and your just a mortal." Bill snapped. I shrunk back. I nodded quickly and avoided eye contact. "Ok. So-" Bill started and looked around. "Fez and Sixer are back. REALITYISANILLUSOINTHEUNIVERSISAHOLOGRAMBUYGOLDBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bill screamed and dissappered. Me and Mabel woke up with a gasp. "We have to get back!!" Me and Mabel screamed in unison. I grabbed Mabel's hand and started running. We didn't make it in time. By the time that we got there, the door was already unlocked. Me and Mabel exchanged worried looks. We walked inside and tried to pass the living room without Grunkle Stan seeing us. "Where have you two been?" Crinkle Stan asked not looking away from the T.V. "I-in the forest." I answered, my voice wavering. Grunkle Stan looked away from the T.V and looked me straight in the eye. "But what did I say?" Grunkle Stan asked, his voice laced with anger. "T...to watch the shack." I replied fearfully. Grunkle Stan shot up and anger. He got close to my face. "Go to your room. Both of you. Your grounded for a week." He said pointing towards the stairs that led to the attic. Without asking questions me and Mabel bolted up the stairs and into the room. Mabel collapsed on her bed and started crying. I sat on Mabel's bed and tried to comfort her. This was going to be a long week.

'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_''_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'

I Am So Sorry. This Is A Short Update. I'll Try To Update More. Anyways Byyyyyyeeeeeee!!!