1

Bill's Pov.
My son has been missing for so long. Way too long. I will get my son back. And Once I do... I'll show that six-fingered, back-stabbing freak a lesson. A lesson to not mess with my family ever again. Of course I'm not going to kill him. I'm just going to hurt him so bad that he stops breathing. This is going to be fun.

Dipper's Pov.
Me and Mabel was in the attic of the Mystery Shack. I was reading the journal while Mabel was knitting another sweater. "Kids! I'm going to town! Watch the shack!" We heard Grunkle Stan yell to us. "Okay!" Me and Mabel yelled back. We heard the door close and lock. We looked at each other and grinned. We ran out of the door and down the stairs. We ran out the front door and locked it. We ran into the forest.

'2 minutes later'

We were still walking through the forest. Then the world around us turned black and white. "What? Dip what's going on!?" Mabel asked in a scared tone. "Its Bill. Mabel stay behind me. I'll deal with him." I said. Mabel hid behind me as Bill showed up. "Bill! What do you want!?" I screamed at him. "Can't I just see my favorite Pinetree? Oh I see that Shooting Star's here, too. Anyways, Pinetree I need you and Shooting Star to do something for me." He said. "Why should we help you?" I asked him. "Because of you don't I will kill everything and everyone you love and show no mercy and then after that I will kill both of you. Probably at the same time. So its either that or you help me." Bill said. Mabel trembled in fear behind me as I stood my ground. "Never!" I screamed at him. "Guess its the first option then." Bill said casually. "No! Ok we'll help you. But, you can't hurt anyone." I agreed reluctantly. "Great! Now, what I need you two to help me with... finding my son. He's been missing for so long. If it wasn't for Sixer I would have him with me right now. I need to find him. I missed half of his life already. I'm not going to miss more of it." Bill ranted sadly. "Bill. You never told me you had a son." I said in disbelief. "That because everytime I try to talk to you about this you always tell at me and never let me talk." Bill said. "Oh yeah. Sorry about that." I said. "Dip! Are we really going to help him after he possesed your body!?" Mabel exclaimed in my ear. "First of all, stop screaming in my ear. That hurts. Second of all, yes! Do you want to see everyone we love to die?" I asked her. She shook her head. "Ok Bill. What do we need to do?" I asked him. "First, let me change into a different form." Bill said and started to glow. It was so bright that we had to cover our eyes. When the light dimmed we gaped at Bill's new form. He had yellow and black hair, tan skin, and eyepatch over his right eye, a white dress shirt, black pants, a yellow tailcoat with a brick pattern, and black dress shoes. "Now. Le- Close your mouths!" Bill yelled at us. We shut them immediately. "Good. Now here's what we need to do...."