p r o l o u g e

*flashback*

"Catch me if you can Jungkookie!" 5 year old Gumi said and ran, as if her life depended on it.

"Hey! Mimi stop you'll get hurt if you keep on running like that!" A 6 year old Jungkook said, obviously worried for his childhood friend, Gumi.

ΠΠΠ

"Bitch did you just fuckin cheat on me?! I gave you EVERY FUCKIN THING YOU WANTED AND THIS, IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!"

"I'm sorry, I wasn't cheating on you I swear, Mark, it wasn't what you thought it was. He forcefully kissed me...I'm sorry..." 18 year old Gumi cried and apologized, obviously hurt.

"I'm done with you... Let's break up. Goodbye. I'm the one leaving. No need to pack your bags. Just stay here."

∆∆∆

*flashback over*

Blood. Blood, her blood. Red, in its darkest color. She sobbed. She thinks that no one loves her. her parents, not even bothering to visit her once in a while. In a big mansion, of course you'd be lonely. But only her maids probably liked her.

Gumi. Gumi. Gumi. Gumi. Who is she? She isn't even happy with her life... Who would love her? - no, who would marry her? Simple, attention seeking assholes. Oh and also, her money, she could use her money as tissues actually, wiping her ass with it, but nope, she's smarter than that of course, cuz she knows. It would be hard...

What if.... there WAS someone who likes her? Well, her childhood friend, Jeon Jungkook, happens to be her classmate, what would happen...if....he would bully her, because, he loves her?