• o n e

" i like to make myself believe, that planet earth, turns, slowly,"

O W L C I T Y
•••••••••

g u m i P O V

*ring* *ring*

i groaned as i woke up. the alarm ringing loudly as i tried to wake up.

"damnit." i mumbled as i quickly shut off my alarm clock. i wanted to go back to sleep but of course, i have school.

7.00 AM, my clock said as i went to the bathroom. i readied my clothes- my uniform. it was a plain white polo, a green skirt that went up to my mid thighs, a green tie and a black cardigan.
i was in my last year thats why it was green. red for the first years, yellow for second years and of course, green for us.

i was clearly satisfied with the uniform of course. i quickly took a bath, taking 15 minutes. i ate cereal, brushed my teeth and i was ready to go.

i patiently waited at the bus stop, thinking what should i say when i introduced myself as the teacher call my name. "hello, i am Gumi Kim. please take care of me... yeah thats it!" i said, talking to myself as the bus arrived at my stop.

~ at school (Seoul International School of Arts)

"this place is huge... for a school of course" i said to no one as i observed the school. it was like a mansion. each part of the building had a name- building 1 was Arts, 2 was Dance, 3 was Singing, 4 was Language, 5 was Fashion, 6 was Girl's Dorm and 7 was Boy's Dorm. i was at a school for trainees, yes. i was a trainee at YG Ent.
they told me that i'd be staying here for a while.

"hey there! welcome to SISA! I'm Kim Chohee and I'll be your roomate slash classmate slash future best friend." a girl that had straight black hair and big eyes and a huge smile said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "hello, im Gumi Kim, happy to meet you." i quickly smiled back as i bowed 90°. "i know who you are, right, i'll be touring you around school." she clapped her hands as she held my other luggage. "now, lets get this started."

i had homeroom with Haneul so thats a good sign. "Alright class, we have a new student so please, Gumi, introduce yourself" Mrs. Han said as she entered the room. "Hello, my name is Gumi Kim. please take care of me." i quickly bowed 90° and i slightly smiled at them.

"shes actually pretty."

"bet you that she'll be a queenka no time soon."

"she has super straight hair! i wonder what shampoo she uses.."

i heard people compliment me repeatedly, while i hurried to my seat.

"Okay, so class, we have music class next, i will give you all time to prepare a song, you guys can go in groups or you can go alone." Mrs. Han said and i quickly took a pen and paper.

*bang* "sorry im late Mrs. Han!" a very attractive boy came in. he had brown, tousled hair, his eyed matched the color of his hair. he was perfect. well, almost.

"Late again Mr. Jeon. Detention for 1 hour Mr. Jeon" "Okay Mrs. Han!"

"Well, well, who might you be?" he smirked as he looked in my direction. i'd rather go home to YG appa if hes gonna keep staring at me like that.

"shes mine Kookie, back off."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

A/N: oh lala who is this boi who told our Jungkookie to back off (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

would you guys rather?

SSAK DA BEUNTEWORA BOWOWOWOW FIYAAA

or

saVE ME SAVE ME, I NEED UR LOVE B4 I FALL, FAAAALLL

or

thiS IS MA CITYYY

or

BUTTERFLYY LIKE A BUTTERFLYYYY

or

ruuunn ruuuN DONT TELL ME BYE BYE

or

sarangHAEJO APPEUN GON, APPEUN GON YEAH

or

IMMA WHALE

or

i just wanna KNOW, KNOW KNOOWWW

or last but not the least

JJEREO, JJEREO, JJEREO..... MAEIRE HUSSLE LIFE I GOTTA FEEL, I GOTTA FEEL

let me know peeps *wink wink