Characters and Situations

*Hey! Me and my friend wrote this story and we wanted to share it with u. We hope u enjoy!!!*

Have you ever snuck into your school with your best friends? Well I have and let me tell you it was not pretty. It was October 31, 2014, me and my friends were looking for fun or "trouble" as I like to call it. Before I get into too into this story let me introduce myself, my name is Sierra and my other five friends are Carly, Haley, Vanessa, Sammi, and Victoria. We all wondered how it would feel if we stayed after school when the school closed. We first snuck in through the front desk and stole the keys to all the doors. We all hid in the Gym. When everyone left we went into the teachers lounge to chill (you know hangout).

Then Carly said something "I have to use the bathroom".

After 3 seconds of silence I said "Wait let's split up in groups Carly you're with me and Victoria. Haley you're with Vanessa and Sammi (so practically there were two groups of three).

Everyone agreed. After we came back the news came on...

*Hey guys! Me and my friend have been working on this story for a while and we finished it last year, but we never knew what to do with it. Until I thought of the idea of publishing it here! HOPE U GUYS HAVE ENJOYED!!!*