The Psycho and Backgrounds

We were all in shock, we had heard that a psycho was on the loose, we all panicked. Then all of a sudden we heard the school door open and t turned out that the security guard forgot to lock exit 2, it's the closest to the front and back of the school. We all hid in and turned everything off in the teachers lounge. We saw the psycho had entered the school because he was wearing the exact same clothes as the picture on the news plus he had the laugh of the psycho. He was my friend's neighbor. Carly met him when she was 4 years old. It was the most horrifying moment for her because she was attacked by him all the time, he would lock her up in his basement and when her parents would look for her he would say he hasn't seen her.

One day she escaped and ran straight home and told her parents the horrible things he would do to her while she was locked up in there.

So they went straight to the police and told them that their neighbor was behind all the kidnappings of their daughter, so instead of sending him to jail they sent him to a mental hospital and it turned out that he came from a line of psychos in his family and would steal kids and torture them. Ever since that she had always been afraid that he would be released or break out of the mental hospital.

Now this day is that day.

So let's go back to the story. As he walked we heard his footsteps getting closer.....

And closer....

And closer....

*Uh oh! What will happen to them!?!?*