Landon's Girl P1// Imagine number one

Hunter has had a crush on you for years, but you've always only had eyes for your boyfriend of two years, Landon Michelson. Hunter has light green eyes, that when he looks at you turn bright. His hair is slightly wavy hair, he often runs his hands through it. He is pretty lanky but not too skinny. His face is smoothly rounded with nothing out of the ordinary sticking out . His vibrant green eyes are the only thing that really makes him stand out. He often blends in with crowds because of his plain t-shirts and sweatshirts. Landon is almost the opposite of him. Landon has dirty blonde hair that is almost always stiffly gelled up.You look forward to the days when he didn't have time to do his hair, because you love running your hands through his hair. He has a strong jaw line, and a chiseled face. Nothing about him is gentle except for his humongous black puppy dog eyes. His body type is muscled, and he definitely has a six pack, after all, he does play a lot of Lacrosse.

Today you decided to go to study hall, most of the times you just skipped it with Landon, but today he was being a bit of a jerk. You didn't really know anyone in your study hall period, after all you had only been once or twice. But you usually had no issue talking to and finding people, because you were the star lacrosse player's girlfriend , 'Landon's girl'. Today Landon was angry about you doing homework instead of going out with him and his friend's. You had a big project due in a couple of days, and you couldn't afford another failure. You were a smart girl, but Landon had always distracted you from your schoolwork, going to late night parties and such. At first it had been fun, it gave you such a thrill and you loved the attention. Over the last year it has gotten boring for you, and your parents are constantly on your case about homework. Being Landon's girlfriend was a daily chore, and you were sick of him and his frequent over reactions.

You use your free hand to open the library door, taking a deep breath. You vaguely recognize a few people, and little do you know your old friend Hunter is in this class. You take your books to the nearest armchair and drop them beneath you to sit down. You sit next to Allie Jackson, you often talked to her in math class and asked her advice. You wave at her smiling and she replies with a small smile and nod. You decide to dive straight into your research and take out your history book. As you work you can smell a vanilla scent wafting towards you. The smell is so familiar and fresh, but you continue your work until you hear a calm voice speak to you. 

" Hey y/n" You look up to see a pair of green eyes and immediately recognize them.

" Hey Hunt, long time no see", you say in a cool manner. 

His face forms a small sideways smile and he sits in the arm chair diagonal from you. Not only did you recognize his eyes, but also his vanilla smell. You and Hunter were best friends in the 7th and 8th grade, before you had gotten so intertwined in Landon. You and Hunter drifted over the summer before freshman year. In freshman year you barely talked, but acknowledged each other sometimes, just by saying hello.  But this year you hadn't seen him at all nor talked.

" Is that the history project your working on?" He asked, pointing to the textbook and notebook in my lap.

" Sure is, how'd you know?" You ask curiously, you don't remember him being int he same history class as you.

" I have Ms. Braden fifth period".

You nod, you have her first period.

__________________________________________________