Landons Girl| Part 2| Imagine 1

You can't help but smile as Hunter looks through your history book. You couldn't find anything about damn Abraham Lincoln. Hunters warm smile made your heart shake. You never got this sort of feeling with Landon. You never felt so content with him. You felt as if you could sit in the library with this boy for years.

"Hey, I found that Lincoln was an animal lover." Hunter chuckles lightly to himself.

"Hmm, I guess I could put that in my fact-book section, thanks doodle" You say mockingly, but still a smile planted on your face.

" So we are talking out the old nicknames huh?" He laughs, his eyes wrinkled around the corners.

"Please no!" You practically scream.

" Tweedle, you know how much I love you." He says, before blowing up with laughter.

You laugh along with him, despite the old hag of a librarian shushing you.

Back in grade school, your favorite cartoon was tweety bird. Since you had a lisp whenever you talked it sounded like you were saying "Tweedle Bird". Once, you and Hunter were on the playground playing, and you quoted the show.

" Tweedle, I love you."

You laugh at Hunter once again.

"No, y/n I'm serious, I've loved you since grade school."

You try to speak, opening your mouth a closing it again. No words came out. After you closed your mouth for the 50th time, Hunter leaned in to you.

You didn't notice his lips because of his brilliant eyes, that is until you felt them rub against yours softly. His lips moved against yours, and they begged you for attention. You closed your eyes and gave in smiling into the kiss. He tasted like a warm ocean breeze, fresh and new. Though you had known him for so many years.

Before you know it, the simple kiss becomes a make out session. Hunter pulls away when he hears an insanely loud cough echo through the library. Damn you, Karen Smith, and your allergies, you thought to yourself.

You look into Hunters greenish-blue eyes and see his pupils expand.

You bite your lip nervously, not afraid of what comes next.

Being "Hunter's Girl".