As Life Begins

*Yawn* "Where am I ?" "Hello anyone there *looks around* he appers to be in an alley but hidden secretly in a little shack. He stayed there in his little hut in the cold without anyone there 5 years later. He is 8 and has a job at McDonalds working with his two best friends Rose and Sam of course they where older then him Sam was 17 and Rose was 15 he would talk to them sometimes but he never fit in with anyone. He was unique and wasn't like anyone else he was one of a kind 7 years later. He had discoverd school not to long ago about three years and for he was the smartist he studied the most and wanted to do his best because he... he was Taurtis he never knew his pearnts and he forged all of his money together and materials so he could make a house of his own. Tauris always wanted to fit in with everyone and for his sixteenth birthday every that could go wrong went wrong!!!!

  1. He woke up late for school because he slept in
  2. He got bullied at school because he was the shortist
  3. Scince he woke up late he forgot to take lunch with him
  4. Today his class was having a feild trip and you needed a parent signature but he didn't have any parents
  5. He forgot his homework at home because he was rushing out of the class

  Taurtis has had the worst day ever and all he wanted to do was go home so as he went home he was thinking,thinking about what life would be like if everyone liked him and he was one of the cool kids he was just about a block away home when suddenly "Hey watch where you're going!! 😡 oh hey its you" the bully said that had bullied Taurtis earlier that day "hi" Taurtis said softly "we're going to have some fun" the bully says while grabbing him and taking him somewhere that no one had herd of.