First Things First

Picture of Chloe and Shelby Chloe is red head Shelby is blond.

Chloe's POV

Im Chloe and I am 15 and I love Magcon. My favorite Magcon boy is Shawn Mendes. My favorite sport is football but my favorite sport to play is lacrosse. I am on a lacrosse team and I am the teams star player. I live with my Mom(Kelli), step dad (Darvin or Kyle), and my aunt (Arielle). Arielle is 20 years old so she is like my best friend and we share a room. My mom and dad (Josh)got a divorce when I was 4 and my dad got visitation rights but he doesn't care about me. He pretends to care. I have a half brother and a half sister both on my dads side. My half brothers name is William but we call him Will and he is 20 . My half sisters name is Isabella and we call her Bella and she is 5 and she is a brat. I don't go to my dads a lot. I'm supposed to go every 2nd and 4th weekend of the month but he couldn't care less if I went or not. My brother is his favorite. My best friend is Shelby and I call her Lee. I met her when we where in kindergarten and we have been best friends since then. We are more like sisters.

Shelby's POV

Im Shelby and I'm 15 and I like BTS. My favorite BTS guy is V. I don't really like sports. Other than Dance. I do all kinds of dance but mostly tap and jazz. I live with my mom and dad and 2 sisters. My moms name is Kaye. My dads name is Anthony and I don't really think he cares about me all that much. My oldest sisters name is Courtney and she is 21. My best friend is Chloe and I call her Bird. We are more like sisters.

~~~

And that is us... We're just like any other normal teenager girls....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I know this is short but it's just the introduction so stay tuned for the chapters cause it's gonna get interesting...

Vote!

Comment!

Share!