Kidnapped and Universal(Chapter 4)

Shelby's POV

This can't be happening. Ok before you say anything yes the Magcon guys were clapping but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about behind them.

Kyle.

He was my ex boyfriend and now he hates me. He scared me he always had this.... evilness in his presence. It scared me so much that I didn't ride the bus until my friend Ryleigh told me he wasn't on for a few days and I deemed it safe.

I tapped Chloe and whispered in her ear. "Kyle's here. We need to go. Now!" She looked at me then back at the guys who were discussing how my flip was. She looked passed and saw him. She automatically grabbed my wrist and pulled me through the guys who stopped talking and stared at us confused. I looked back at Kyle and saw a few of the guys look back to and then he started coming this way. I panicked I got loose from Chloe's grip and ran to the elevator. It was taking to long and Chloe was there by now. And Kyle was gaining and so were the guys. Some just wanted to go to there room. I could tell by the room key in there hand. One or two looked at me worried. I looked from Kyle to them but the elevator was still coming I opened the door to the stairs but as I was about to go I felt a strong grip on my wrist. I turned and saw Kyle right there holding my wrist. Help. Help. Help. I wantes to say but the look in his eyes said don't. Chloe was talking to the guys. I saw the look over. Kyle must have seen me looking and looked over. When he saw Chloe talking he freaked out and pulled me into the elevator that finally came dragged me end in immediately chooses a floor and closed the door right before anyone saw. I was scared. What would he do. God help me. I saw him pull out his own room key. Zayum he had his own room. This won't end well...

Chloe's POV

Was talking to some of the Magcon guys and it turns out they are fans of Shelby and I! Shawn,Taylor, and Carter arnt here but that's okay cause I'll see them at Magcon.

I looked around and realized Shelby wasn't there and Kyle wasn't either...CRAP!!!!

"I gotta go but I'm going to Magcon and I have VIP tickets so BYEEEEEEEEEE" I said and ran to the elevator

I got to our floor and looked into the hallway to see a door open. I walked to it and I heard Kyle's voice.

I peaked into the door and made eye contact with Shelby. She was so scared.

"Hold on" I mouthed to her

I grabbed my taser that my mom made me bring out from my pocket.

I walked carefully over to Kyle and turned on my taser.

I counted down so Shelby could run out of the way when he fell down

"1...2...3" I mouthed and shocked him with it and Shelby ran out of the way

"Should we call the police" she asked

"No that will just start drama and rumors with the fans" I said

"Okay" she said

"We can call security though" I said

"Okay" she said and picked up the phone in the room to call security

Security soon got here and took him away.

"How about we go back to our room and get ready for universal tomorrow" I said excitedly

"YASSS" she said and we ran back to our room

We pulled out our clothes that we're gonna wear tomorrow and put our passes into our bags were bringing into the park.

"So I saw you talking to the Magcon guys" Shelby said and winked

"Yea I was until I was INTERRUPTED BY MY BEST FRIEND BEING KIDNAPPED" I said

"Well sorry I got kidnapped"she said

"Shawn and Taylor weren't there anyway" I said

"Oh my god" she said

"Oh yeah and Carter too" I said

She face palmed

"LETS GO TO SLEEP SO WE CAN GO TO UNIVERSAL" I yelled

~~~

Next morning

My alarm went off and I jumped out of bed knowing that it's time for universal

"GET THE HELL UP" I yelled jumping on Shelby

"Go the hell away" she said

"ITS UNIVERSAL TIME" I yelled

"Fine" she said and got up

I got dressed in a Jurassic park crop top and jean shorts and Shelby was wearing a minion crop top with jean shorts.

I put a very small amount of makeup on and we went down to the lobby and got on the bus to the park.

Soon we arrived at the park and got off the bus and headed threw bag check and then to the front gate. We went to islands of adventure first.

We showed them out tickets and went in. We headed straight to hulk and some it first and soon made our way to Harry Potter after riding more rides. We got some butter beer and rode more rides and took the train over to the next park.

We rode more rides and drank more butter beer then it was time for my favorite ride. The rip ride rocket. There was no wait so we rode it at least 10 times in a row.

It was time for the park to close so we went back to our hotel and got ready for bed. I was tired and I could tell Shelby was too so we decided to go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK guys me and Chloe went back and forth while eachother was writing like 'are you done yet'. It was so interesting to write. And intense. I hope you really enjoyed it!!😁💕😉