Bye Bye LA, Hello... What is this place?

The song ended with a really loud guitar note. I think it needed some details, but after those it would be great!

Sean was looking at me again.. I'm not really sure how I feel about him. I mean, I know him for my whole life as my friend, and I don't think I could actually see him the way he wants. As something more. I still remember that day two weeks ago, whem he talked to me, like it was an hour before. We were drunk, as usual after a big party, and he came closer to me chuckling. I hadn't understood what he was doing, but hey, give me a break, I had been drinkinkg without stop for at least three hours! Then he tried to kiss me , but I pushed him away. Suddenly, I was fully and completely sober. The bad thing? He was too. We talked and he told me that he sees me like something more for too long.. I didn't know what to say! I mean he was is and will be my best friend! Almost my only friend! How can he do this to me? Get things between us so akward?

Anyway he told me that I could consider the options of us being together for as long as I want, but I should give him an answer, sooner or later.. 

"Hey Keira!" Bob, the guitarist was calling me."What?".. Hmm.. Not such a polite answer, but nevermind, they'e used to it.

-We're going to a party, wanna come?

-Sure! You know I'm always in for parties. Who's the hoster?

-Oh, that's the bad thing... It's Mike's party..

MIKE'S PARTY! That son of a b*tch was dating me for half a year and I caught him with Suzie, the school hoe! The best part? They had been making out since the end of our first week together!

-If you don't wanna come, we'll get it.

-No guys, I do wanna come, but only if we do something really bad to the guy...

They looked at each other and they said: " We're SO in!!!"

Three hours after we're all at the party, super drunk and all searching for revenge. Speaking of all, I'm the only girl in there. I never had a girlfrind, not cause I don't like girls but my BFF was always Sean, so my other friends was his friends too. 

So we were all very mad at him (although his party was pretty good) and we were discussing what we could do to him. At that moment there wasn't anybody inside the house, we had checked, they were all outside in the pool. And then it hit Sean.

-Hey guys, know what we could do? 

We all looked him impatiently, 'cause we were all out of ideas, they were all too nice for him.

-Since anybody is in, we could burn the place down! 

-Man, are you nuts? that was Bob..

-Why? I said. They're all safe and sound and they will be safe and sound.It's a brilliand idea!

-Yeah, I mean sure, but isn't it too much?

-Naaaaahhh...So are you in?

They were all in and the fire was epic. They never got us.. Well almost. See, the problem was that my car was filled with empty gasoline cans and my parents saw it.

We were at the kitchen with my mom. We were talking about my granny Taylor, who lived in England. Mom was saying we should visit her, because she hasn't seen me since I was five. I agreed, why not? Then my dad came in holding one of the gas cans, looking at me.. with not such a nice look in his eyes.

-What the heck is this?

-Dad, let me..

-No, I should better ask if it has anything to do with the fire, that started mysteriously into Mike Rilan's party two days ago!

-Honey, my mom said, you wouldn't do that, right?

-Ofc-c-course n-not, i-it's all a m-mistake!

Have I mentioned that everytime I lie, I stutter?

-You DIDN'T! my mom and dad yelled together.

-Well that's enough lady. That's IT. Although I don't want to do this, you're making me!

-Mac, maybe we should instead, my mom started.

-No my dear that was my limit. You were talking about visiting grandma Taylor? Well, get ready for the longest visit in your whole life!

"So what do you mean you're leaving?" the guys asked. " I have no choise. I've never seen my dad so angry at me.." "Even the time we ruined his laptop?" asked Sean. "Even then..." "Oh God!" they all said together.. I said goodbye to them all and then I got out. Sean was waiting me there. When I saw him, I realized I could never do anything with him. Ever. But since I was leaving, I whispered really close to his ear, "If I stayed, maybe something would happen..". His eyes widened and I left knowing that I boosted his self-esteem really high!

The airplane sucked.. I have a fear of heights and couldn't relax through the flight, so that means so many hours with no sleep! Awesome -_-... When I arrived at the airport, which was FULL OF LIFE (   -_- again) granny Taylor was waiting me there.. My last words before dying.. Bye Bye LA, hello.... what is this place??

_________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! It is my first story on Wattpad, so be gentle!! Vote Comment and if you want, make banners! See  ya!