Chapter2: Blossomed Friendship

[ 4 years later ]

Anna smiled and skipped over to Hiro

"Happy Birthday!"

"Don't remind me..."

"Talk to Kazuki yet?"

"No.... i'm still watching him from a.... safe distance."

"You need to talk to him... your becomming a stalker."

"I will...... one of these days."

"But-"

Hiro got up and left the room. He walked outside and walked about a mile behind the school. He came to a green thicket and crawled through the branches. When he got to the other side, there was a willow tree next to a clear pond, green grass, and blooming red roses. Hiro sat under the willow tree and started to cry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Get him!"

Kazuki ran as fast as he could away from hus fan club, who was close behind.

'Damit all! Hide! Need to hide! Where?!' 

He thought, franticly searching for a place to hide whe by luck, saw the thicket.

"Looks like someones been here...... OK! Hello hiding place!"

He crawled through the thick branches and bundles of leaves untill he got through to the other side.

"wow..."

He spotted Hiro walked to the side of the crying boy and touched his shoulder. Hiro snapped his head around, suprised to see Kazuki standing behind him.

"Are  you-"

"What are you doing here?! How did you find this place?!"

"Um..... I was..... running away from some girls and... I... needed a place to hide.... I found this by accident."

"Who else knows?!"

"N-no one.... Hay wait...... you the kid from the library..... who are you?"

"Ngh! uh... um.... I... I don't..... I don't have any idea what your talking about..... y-you must be mistakeing me for someone else."

""I'm not crazy!  Your there every day! Why did you run from me?"

"I-I did no such thing! I've... never seen you in my life..... your.... definately confusing me with-"

"I couldn't confuse you with someone else even if I wanted to! I don't think anyone in their right mind could..."

"W-what? Why..... why do you say that?"

Kazuki walked closer and closer to Hiro till he was backed up against the tree. He combed this fingers through Hiros thick dark hair and smiled warmly. Hiro blushed.

"Well, for one thing, your hair is a distinct color... and your skin is so pale..... like a ghost... but more radiant. But most of all, I could never forget your beautiful blue eyes.... their lonely..... cold....... sad.... but there is a hint of warmpth, something that keeps you going, that gets you through each day. What could it be I wounder? Love perhaps?"

"NGH!"

"Am I right?"

"How the hell would you-"

"You could learn alot of things about a person by their eyes."

Hiro blushed deep red and turned his head.