Boy x Boy: First Meeting

((18+ READERS ONLY!! Do NOT read this if you're underage! Or at least don't complain about a sex scene if you're reading underage))

So, enjoy this boy x boy. I'm going to give them random names, because I can.

  John took a deep breath and glanced down at his watch. After talking with his boyfriend, Cole, on the Internet for nearly two years and dating for a whole year, they were finally about to meet in person at the airport where he waited. Sure, they'd Facetimed, and texted, and even done some sexting and plenty of "show and tell" on their FaceTime... But he had never been able to see him in person. Touch him. Kiss him...

  "Um, excuse me... Are you John?", he heard behind him. The taller boy whirled around, face flushing instantly. The man directly in front of him was... Amazing. His blonde hair seemed to shine in the light, and his blue eyes sparkled. John swallowed loudly as Cole broke into a grin. "Oh my god! John! Oh wow, you're taller than I thought!..." John giggled and scuffled his foot on the ground. "I suppose I am... You're much more... Handsome in person."

  Cole raised an eyebrow. "Am I not handsome on a screen?" John blushed. "Hey! That's not what I meant!... I mean you're like, 10x more handsome.." Cole laughed loudly and blushed a bit. "I know, I know. I'm just teasing you babe." John rolled his eyes and jerked his thumb towards the airport exit. "Want to get your suitcase in the trunk and get on to my house?" Cole smirked. "Yes, I definitely do... We can do a lot more there than here..."

  John's face instantly got redder, and his pants seemed to tighten a little bit. He gave a nervous smile, grabbed Cole's suitcase, and hurried out to the car.

== Twenty minutes later ==

  Cole plopped his suitcase on the bedroom floor and sat down on the bed. "Do me, baby." John blushed fiercely. "I... I..." Cole giggled. "You nervous?" John nodded.

"Don't worry. I.. I'm a bit nervous too. But c'mon.. We've been talking about this for ages. We've sexted. We've jacked off in front of each other. Just come over here..", Suddenly he smirked and spread his legs out, "...and do me." John felt his pants grow tighter, and he sauntered over to Cole. He pressed his own lips against his boyfriend's, and began grinding against him. Cole gave a small gasp, but quickly began kissing back, wrapping his arms around John's waist. John began to rub his own crotch harder against Cole's before pulling away from the kiss.

  Cole licked his lips and stared into John's eyes. "You're pretty good at this...", he whispered. John blushed harder. "I've had practice," he said before biting down on Cole's neck, who let out a long, low moan. John began sucking on the spot he had bit down on to soothe it; swirling his tongue around. The two continued grinding and moaning with John suckling on Cole for a while longer before Cole pulled away, and began undoing his pants.

"Wh... What are you doing?", John asked timidly. Cole chuckled as he pulled down his pants, a raging erection showing underneath. "Babe, my boner is starting to hurt." Suddenly John became aware of the tent in his pants, and he rubbed at it, moaning slightly. Cole licked his lips. "You sound even sexier moaning in person, honey..." John unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them slowly, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Want to... Take care of this for me?", he said, stroking his erection through his thin undergarments.

Cole crawled over to John, pulling his boyfriend's shirt over his head and tossing it aside, doing the same with his own. He hopped off the edge of the bed and kneeled in front of John, grabbing onto John's knees. John groaned slightly and lifted his crotch in the air. "Cole....", he whimpered, wanting to be touched. Cole put his mouth around the boner, still not removing John's underpants, leaving a wet stain. John moaned loudly and bucked into Cole, putting a hand on the top of his boyfriend's head, who was currently kissing his erection through the undergarments.

Suddenly he grabbed John's underpants with his hands and pulled them down, shoving his mouth down on the hard cock. "Nghhhh.... Cole...", John moaned loudly, thrusting up into his boyfriend's mouth, causing him to gag slightly. The sound only further turned John on, and he thrusted up again and again until Cole pulled away and began flittering his tongue across tip of the penis. John wrapped his legs around Cole's back, bucking his hips up again. "Agh... Coooole... Ngh..."

  Cole began fondling his boyfriend's balls, sliding his mouth up and down John's cock once more. Pleasure filled John and he bucked his hips up again and again, moaning each time Cole gagged on his hard erection. He glanced down to see that Cole's free hand was pumping at his own dick at an insane rate, pre-cum dripping. "Ah! More! Suck me dry, suck me dry...", John moaned, ramming his dick into his boyfriend's throat.

  Suddenly Cole pulled away, stood up, and lay down on the bed. His cock was twitching, pre-cum still leaking out. John knew what his boyfriend wanted, and he reached into a nightstand drawer, pulling out a condom and the lube. He quickly put the condom on and began rubbing lube all over his covered dick, and he was surprised when Cole snatched it out of his hands. His boyfriend put a glob of lube onto two of his own fingers, and promptly stuck them up his ass, moaning loudly.

  The site caused John to moan, his dick twitching too. "John, fuck me... Fuck me so hard...", his boyfriend moaned. John placed his dick in front of Cole's entry, and Cole pulled his hands away. John began to slowly push in, Cole moaning loudly in a mix of pain and pleasure. "More, more, deeper! Deeper!", he moaned, pushing himself against John's dick. John moaned loudly and put his thumb up against Cole's mouth, brushing it against his lips. Cole mewled and opened his mouth, his tongue dancing around John's thumb, both of them moaning loudly.

  John pulled away from Cole slowly, before thrusting back in. Cole moaned loudly, sucking on John's thumb. "More, more, more...", he moaned. John did so, and began to pick up the pace, pounding into Cole who was moaning in absolute pleasure. John pulled his thumb away and bent down, his tongue dancing with Cole's. He began sucking on his boyfriend's neck again, the two of them moaning in sync. Suddenly John pulled away from the kissing and grabbed Cole's legs, hoisting them up so they rested on his shoulders.

  Cole began moaning more. "AH! AH! Yes, yes, yes! Ah - John, I'm going to cum! I'm going to- Ah, ah, yes... Ohhhhh...." Cole threw his head back, moaning loudly, cum spilling out of his erection and onto his stomach, John, and the bed. John groaned, feeling his orgasm coming. "Cole... Cole I'm going to-" He broke off with a loud moan, releasing into the condom. He pulled out of Cole with a *pop* sound and began licking at Cole's stomach, getting every last drop of cum possible.

  John removed his condom, carelessly tossing it towards the garbage bin, and curled up next to Cole, moaning the slightest bit. They snuggled together, their cocks brushing together as they kissed and moaned. Tongues twirled and lips smacked, sucking on each other, wanting nothing more but the taste the other. Eventually the two of them drifted off into a very, very happy sleep.

((Well, that sucked... I wonder how long it'll take for this to be taken down XD Any requests and feedback?))