Chapter One: Separated

In this world, there have been tales of ancient clans that once lived in the way of the Shinobi. The Usagi clan is one of these Ancient Clans. Once part of the original twelve, the Usagi clan lived in peace along the rest, until a mighty war broke out to see who was strongest. Several of the clans did not survive the war, unable to make a comeback from the ruins that they were left in, they died out. The Usagi clan however managed to survive.

The Usagi clan is said to be a special clan amongst the others. They are known to be a clan that have unique abilities with their nature type of water. Broken down into two different branches since close to the beginning of their founding. After being blessed by the one the twelve called "God" the group known as the Usagi clan took on the form of the creature they're named after. There were those who took on this form with pride, while others saw taking on the form of such a weak creature to be disgraceful.

The first leader of Usagi clan had two children, a son and a daughter. The son took on the form of the creature of their clan while the daughter, although was able, chose not to. She and those who thought the same as she, left the forest that they lived in and went to go live elsewhere. The head of both branches of the Usagi clan have been passed down all the way to the modern-day Shinobi. Although one chain has gone into legend the other is well known in the Land of Snow.

Hikaru Usagi, the leader of the Ancient Branch of the Usagi Clan married Kaira Usagi. She then bore Hikaru two children, both daughters. Their eldest child was given the name Yuki. Yuki was a shy and caring girl who had the beauty of her mother and the talents of her father. Though she's from the ancient branch of her clan and is usually confined to her village, she wishes to explore the other lands and learn of the other branch. Their second daughter was given the name Setsuna. Unlike her sister, Setsuna is a little more outgoing then Yuki, but like Yuki she also wishes to see what the world outside of the Usagi Village.

The Usagi in the Land of Snow is led by Ogima Usagi and his wife Nao Usagi. Nao also bore Ogima two children, a daughter and a son. The daughter was given the name Chi and the son Helios. These two children trained day in night in the ways of their founder who brought them to the Land of Snow. They were thrown into the life as assassins and took on the reputation of being a dangerous pair. Not only that, but it's said that the two take on an even dangerous personalities while in the core of battle.

The founder of the Usagi clan in the Land of Snow was said to be the most powerful ninja in the history of the Usagi clan. Her chakra was said to be the center point of all the clans jutsus. To help control her chakra she sealed most of it into two jewels known as the Dragon's Eye Key and the Tear Drop from the Snow Queen. Before she died she had the two jewels sealed away in an underground ice cave until the day came when the one who can match her level of chakra can break the seals. Until that day comes, all the powers and secrets of the founder will remain hidden until they're revealed to the one who wears the jewels.

The Usagi clan is known for using Water Style Ninjutsu. The Usagi clan in the Land of Snow went a step further and created their own Kekkei Genkai known as Blood Release. Allowing them to create blood clones and controlling their opponent's bodies.

 Allowing them to create blood clones and controlling their opponent's bodies