Description of Characters

Diane Turabin is the epitome of beauty and elegance. Talent, brains, money? you name it she have it. She's like a Goddess sent to earth to be a symbol of real beauty and mortality. But, her wing's are fragile, and you'll want to put her between your hands to protect her from anything that will try to harm her.

 Derrick Asuncion is a boy as beautiful as a woman. With his angelic face, most women are envious of the beauty he possess. Like Diane, he also has  everything: Talent, brains, money, everything. But he's family has a dark secret, a secret so deep if revealed could turn their lives upside down. It is the force that drives him to be what he is: cold and distant.

Jeselle Armando is beautiful in her own way. She knows how to dress herself. A fashionista whose fashion statement complements her gracefulness, when you look at her you'll see elegance but won't get intimidated because she's between simple and gorgeous. Unlike those hypocrite bureaucrats, and elitists--she is aproachable and friendly. She is equally rich and talented but not as brainy as Diane. She is Diane's loyal bestfriend.

Jayver Marantan is Diane's childhood bestfriend. A nerd. The perfect fit for the phrase 'Tall, Dark, and Handsome' concealed in a nerdy get-up. He is equally talented, brainy, and rich.