Chapter 1

The day you left me.

I remember it so clearly. It was around Christmas time. At the time I was looking forward to spending another year with you. You had made my life so much better. School sucked that bit less with you there. You and the boys were becoming more and more successful, and I was so happy for you.

One day that all changed.

I was in my room just listening to music, trying to calm down after an argument I had with my dad. He was trying to say that I was breaking my own heart; I didn't understand. Suddenly I saw that I had missed a text from you.

'Come to the park, we need to talk x'

I was starting to get excited. Whenever we met at the park it was always good news. Either you were releasing a new song, or you wanted to take me out somewhere nice.

As I put a jacket on I felt a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach, but I decided to ignore it.

After walking to the park, I finally found you waiting on a bench with a look of sadness in your eyes. I immediately rushed over to you and sat down.

You started to cry.

My heart shattered right inside of me.

This was the day that my dad was talking about.

'"I'm so sorry Aleisha, I'm so sorry." you let out between sobs. "I begged them for you to be able to come."

You looked up at me. For the first time in years, I didn't recognise you.

"Luke, it's okay. Try and calm down, what are you talking about?" I manage to say calmly.

"Aleisha. I don't know how to say this." Your eyes meet mine again, "The boys and I have been chosen to go on tour with One Direction.

"Oh my gosh!! Luke that's amazing! Why are you so upset about that?" I practically yell.

"Aleisha, I've been asked to leave you." You say in a whisper that I can just about hear.

"Leave me? Of course you're leaving to go on tour, but that's amazing! We can still have a long distance relationship and talk everyday on the phone and..." I say before you cut me off.

"No, listen to me. Management have said that we are no longer allowed to talk. It's bad publicity for the band." You said almost silently again.

Your heart shatters into a million pieces and for the very last time, your eyes meet.

"I'm so sorry Aleisha. I'm so sorry." You say as tears stream down your face as you walk away from me.

I was alone sitting on the bench trying to process everything which had just happened.

You left me.