HIDE THE BODY

WOLFIE: (runs down hallway) HIDE THE BODY RODGERS IS COMING

HELENA: crap Marie hurry get that leg put in the box

RODGERS: hey, guys! Why do I smell dead body?

MARIE: (pops out of nowhere) what does dead body smell like ?

HELENA: (leaning on door frame) like rioting flesh DUH YOU IDIOT

RODGERS: This reminds me, I'm hungry! Who wants burgers?

HELENA: how does rioting flesh remind you that your hungry that's nasty!!!!! wait do you have a thing for eating humans

RODGERS: .... No it just reminds me of rotten ground beef. So is that a no to the burgers?

WOLFIE&HELENA: I WANT ONE

MARIE: EWW NOT ME

(ALL HEAR A SCREAM THEN SEE MAHONEY RUNNING OUT OF A ROOM)

HELENA: MARIE GET HER

WOLFIE: CRAP WE'RE GOING TO GET COUGHT'

HELENA: SHUT UP DOG

RODGERS: Cought with what? YOUR DOING DRUGS?!

HELENA&WOLFIE&MARIE: NOTHING AND NO DRUGS

WOLFIE: I dont know i think helena is on drugs

HELENA: once this Is done I'm going to throw away all your dog toys

WOLFIE: they are not dog toys! please don't take them away!

RODGERS: aww leave Wolfie alone. Ok back on track why did Mahoney run out of the room screaming and what are you hiding?

HELENA: me no nuthing

RODGERS: what's with the accent?

HELENA: joe did it (points to couch)

RODGERS: Joe why are you in the couch? We told you you don't have to be in there anymore.

JOE: Helena dijo que tengo que, y no para salir, incluso si hay un movimiento brusco o se siente como si estuviera en movimiento

(Helena said that i have to and not to get out even if there is sudden motion or it feels like i'm moving)

RODGERS: HELENA!! Stop trying to take Joe back to Mexico! He's been here for a month now! Get over it!

HELENA: bu...but I hate Mexicans.

RODGERS: well you need to get over it. Joes gonna be living here with us for a while.

HELENA:ice the b.....

RODGERS: Body? .... why is wolfie dragging a bodies out of your room Helena?

HELENA:bodies????? there should be only one body

RODGERS: Then why is Mahoney one of the boddies being dragged?

JOE:oh señor ayudar a estos locos! Sálvame de este luga! (oh lord help these crazy people! Save me from this place!)

HELENA:What did that fucking Mexican say? You need to speak ENGLISH!!! Dirty Mexican.

RODGERS: JUst read the subtitles, Helena. Like everyone else.

HELENA:(gives rodgers dirty look) ........ WHERE THE FUCK, WHAT THE HELL!!!!????

RODGERS: Hey guys I see Flashing lights outside! Ummm where did you put the bodies, wolfie?

WOLFIE: It's only one body now. Mahoney woke up and swore revenge on Helena. Oh and I just left it on the porch.

HELENA: forget about how many bodies there are run for it or we go to prison for muder.

Helena, Marie, and Wolfie: (turn to Rodgers) HIDE THE BODY!

RODGERS: ?? where do I hide it? (Turns to people who are not there) This is so messed up! Now I have to clean up after them. Typical...

(Doors swing open and police men swarm in) HANDS UP NOW!

RODGERS: I DIDN'T DO IT! safe room away! (Runs to the closet. throws pants at the police men and ducks for cover.)

Policemens: Did she just throw her pant at us???