Chapter 4

I opened my eyes and rolled over. I fell off the cot onto the ground, my eyes widen.

"No, no, no." I mumbled out and got up.

"Stupid." I spat out, I felt cold metal against my ankle. I looked down and a metal chain was wrapped around my ankle 3 time and a lock was attached so it wouldn't fall off. I followed the chain to the bed post, I growled and wrapped the cold metal around my hand and started to yank the chain. The door to the hut slammed opened, to reveal Pan standing there with a smug look on his face.

"Well good morning Love." Pan said smiling at me.

"Get away from me." I hissed out, Pan walked up to me and grabbed my hips tightly. I grabbed his hands and tried to pull them off of me.

"Never. You're mine Red." Pan smirked at me.

"Don't call me that." I mumbled out and moved my hands to his chest. I pressed my hands against him and tried to shove him away.

"What did you do to them? What did you do to my dog?!" I grunted at him, I stopped pushing and dropped my arms to my side.

"You know that little girl. What's her name... Claire I think. She looks up to me, such a perfect slave she'll do whatever I say." Pan said letting go of me, he started walking around the hut.

"How about Aaron."

"Aaron? Oh he will be a perfect lost boy."

"What about my dog?" I said looking at him.

"Oh she's outside, one of the Twins is getting attached. He named her Lily." Pan said and stopped in front of the door.

"Let me see them." I said walking as far as the chain would let me. Pan turned and looked at me, he raised an eyebrow and shrugged. He walked over to the cot, he unlocked the lock and pulled the chain free. He wrapped the chain around his hands and walked back over to the door and pushed int open. Pan pulled the chain making me move. Once I walked out of the hunt I instantly saw Chance laying down, getting her belly rubbed. I looked around I didn't see Aaron or Claire.

"Chance!" I called her name out, she quickly got up and ran over. I bent down and started to pet her. She started to whimper for joy at me as I scratched her head.

"That's a good girl." I whispered out.

"You want to see the others or not love?" Pan asked me, I nodded my head and got up. I followed Pan to a hut. He swung the door open and I saw Claire sitting on the ground playing with a doll.

"Claire!" I ran up to her but halfway to her I got stopped by the chain.

"Ivy! Wanna play?" Claire asked me, I shook my head.

"Claire, have you seen your brother?" I asked her.

"No. Not since we got here. But Ivy, Ashley was wrong I know Peter Pan was real!" Claire sitting there clapping her hands. The chain around my ankle started to move my foot back. I looked back to see Pan standing there, he motioned me to the door. I stood up and followed Pan out of that hut. I followed him over to the group lost boys. I saw Aaron sitting there on the log laughing at a joke.

"Aaron." Pan said walking up to them, Aaron looked up at him then at me.

"Hey Ivy." Aaron said smiling at me.

"I hate you. You brought me back to this hell." I hissed at him.

"Now love is that not the way to act." Pan said behind me. I kept looking at Aaron.

"This isn't hell? This is the best place ever!" Aaron laughed out standing up, he was the same height as me.

"Oh ya! Wait until you go into battle, wait until Claire doesn't want to be here anymore, wait until this place becomes hell." I told him, Pan yanked the chain making my leg slid back. I forced my leg forward.

"This isn't a game Aaron. When you're here you can never leave! What kind of life Claire would have here!" I shouted at him.

"You got out of here." Aaron pointed out.

"The only reason I got out is because I died. I killed myself and was sent out of this realm. You could only do that once." I snarled at him. Pan pulled the chain again but harder.

"Then you just have to deal with it." Aaron scuffed.

"And you're gonna deal with this." I balled my hand into a fist and caught him in the eye. He went down holding his eye, he was sitting on the ground looking up at me.

"That's enough Red!" Pan called out and yanked the chain harder than before. I fell down to the ground, a growl escaped from my throat.

"I told you not to call me that." I growled out, I got his legs between mine and made him fall to the ground. I grabbed the chain from him, I quickly wrapped the chain around my fist and punched him in the cheek then started to run. The twigs snapped against my legs, the chain kept getting caught on logs or thick tree branches. The yelling behind me made me run faster ahead.

"Shit!" I yelled out and skid against the ground. My feet went over the side of the cliff and my body went along with my legs. I clawed as the ground as I kept sliding, I grabbed a hold of a rock and stopped myself. I looked up from the ground and sighed out. The yelling sound like it was closer to me. I looked down the see the black water, mermaid lake. The whiz of an arrow shot by my head, I looked up and Pan jumped out from the bushes. I bit my lip and pushed away from the from the ledge. I watched as my feet smacked against the water sending the string up my legs and I was under the water. I opened my eyes and looked around, my eyes widen as I saw the creatures with black hair, their tail was made out of their bones and their body's had holes all over showing their insides. Their hands grabbed the chain and started to pull me under more. I looked up to see the light from the surface was disappearing, I looked down at the mermaids. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to think. The pirates said something about the mermaids! A song!! You have to sing a song and they would leave. I started to hum the songs that Captain Hook told me, a loud screeching sound echoed out, I opened my eyes and the mermaids disappeared. I started to kick my legs, I looked up the light started to appear again. My lungs felt like they were shriveling up and disappear. I need air! Bubbles came out of my nose and the sides of my visions started to darken. A shadow of a boat above me appeared I opened my mouth, water sucked into my mouth and into my lungs. Everything went black.