Chapter 1: The Start

To all readers I recommend you pay close attention, and process this story in your mind. My name is
Darius Smith and this is the day the gods started fighting amongst themselves. It was a warm sunny day, and I was at school. Our teacher
Mr. Daniels, was finishing his speech about how important math was in life. He was always saying, "Math is the most important subject you will ever need in life." I was spacing out like I usually do, and than I heard something. It was a voice telling me something, all I was able to hear was, "End. Of. World." Then I looked around. No one was saying anything at all. The bell rang, and our teacher said, "Finish your paragraphs about how important math is. I expect you all to finish this subject before, Friday." I ran out of the school, and caught up with my friend Jose. I asked him, "Hey did you hear a voice during class?" He replied, "No. Are you all right, Darius?" I replied, "Uh, yes.. I think so."
When I got home my mom,
Lisa Smith greeted me, "Hi Honey, how was your day?", "Good." I replied. Even though it wasn't that good, I want my mom to feel glad that, I'm okay. "Come on, spit it out," she said, I told her, "Look it's just I heard this voice in my head. It wasn't clear, but the words I could hear was end of world." She gave me a troubled look, than she just said, "It was just your head. Don't worry." I decided to listen to her words, and forget about it. I asked her, "What's for dinner?"
We ate out, and it was delicious. The food there was amazing, and I was stuffed. "This meal was the best!"
I said, my mom paid the check and we were out of there. Suddenly things turned weird. I heard the whisper again, this time it said, "Darius, run tell your mother to take you to that place." I was shocked, than my mother asked, "Are you okay?" I replied, "Um mom?" She said, "Yes Darius?" I replied, "A voice in my head said for us to run, and for you to take me to that place." My mother stared at me blankly, than she grabbed my arm, and dragged me to the car.