Chapter 3: Welcome to Cabin 11

When I saw Camp Half Blood I thought, "Wow this place is beautiful."
There is a strawberry field, twelve cabins in a U formation, a big house that has white columns that look like it came straight from ancient Greece. A huge pavilion with tables on them, there was a forest, and a lake. I asked Jose, "Dude you live here." He replied, "Yes man I live here, and we should go talk go Mr. D, he's the camp director." So I followed Jose to a man who looks like he just came back from Hawaii. I gave Jose this look that should've told him that I was doubting this guy was the director. Mr. D said, "So who're you bringing this time Jose?" Jose replied, "This is Darius. He is the half blood I met at John Harrington Elementary." I looked at Jose again. He looked at me, and his eyes told me he'll tell me later. Mr. D looked at me, and said, "Go speak to Chiron. Jose well lead you to him." Jose sat down, and took off his shoes, and his pants. Where his legs, and feet should be were hooves, and goat legs. I stared at his legs for another second. Than he got up, and began walking, and I followed him. He led me to a huge man, but he wasn't a man. He was half a man, and half a horse. Jose said, "Darius meet Chiron, Chiron meet Darius." I shook hands with Chiron, and he said, "It's nice to meet you Darius." I replied, "Nice to meet you too." Chiron asked Jose, "Did Mr. D give Darius here any other instructions beside come to me?" Jose replied, "No." Chiron sighed. Chiron said, "Follow me, Darius." I nodded my head, and followed him. He said, "Here in Camp Half Blood there are many activities you can do, and you must also train. These twelve cabins represent the gods. You are undecided so you will be in cabin eleven. Good luck Darius, we will meet again." Chiron trotted away. I went into cabin eleven, and there were a lot of kids in there. Some older than me, and some younger. One of the people came up to me, and said, "Welcome to cabin eleven are you a kid of Hermes, or an undecided?", "Undecided." I replied. The person said, "Well don't think you'll get decided fast. Anyways I'm Tom, and welcome to the Hermes cabin."