Part 5 - Agar Tum Saath Ho!

The Shekhawat Mansion was being decorated with lights and flowers,people were busy make it look beautiful.I witnessed its beauty but failed to witness that somebody was busy witnessing me.Lost in the magic fragrance of orchids, I felt a soft touch in my fingers...

'So you love flowers,right?',he asked me landing an orchid in my hand...
'Orchids aur apko....?',I dared to increase the conversation for the first time in last twenty-four hours....otherwise each time I had cut the conversation off write at the beginning. He was little surprised seeing my willingness to talk with him....He grabbed the chair beside me and landed there enthusiastically...
'I toh love roses especially red and white ones...they look so beautiful naah??!', he said pointing at a bouquet to while I nodded my head in yes. Suddenly my eyes fell on his hand,yes he was hidding something but what? Somewhere it was making me curious and well could he understand that from my expressions...

'Sanyukta,I have brought something for you...', saying he took out a beautiful red lahenga out of the gift wrapted packet. I looked at it and to me it was prettiest gift till date....
'How did he knew I wanted exactly this kind of lahenga?', I wondered....

By evening people has started arriving and he was busy welcoming them...
'Randhir where is your better-half?? Won't we get to meet her?',I heard them saying. Someone asked him to turn back and when he did,I saw his eyes stand still looking at me...his expressions made me giggle even though I tried hard to supress my laughter....

'Bhaabi you and Randhir need to Dance!!',yelled all his friends together. By then I have known some of there names jiggy, kaustuki, sahil and some others too...
'No no...I can't dance!' It was damn awkard for me to dance infront of so many people...
'No no bhanebazi! Just go and dance' they pushed us on the dance floor, our bodies brushed against each other. His touch gave me goosebumps....I dared to look in his eyes and so did he.His hands touched my waist but not enough to make me feel uncomfortable. He was more than gentle and I knew I could trust him.... In a minute or so I could feel only the soft music echoing in my ears...

Paal bhar theher jao....dil yeh sambhal jaaye....
Kaise tumhe roka karun....
Meri taraf aata har gham phisal jaaye...ankhon mein tum ko bharun....
Bin bole batein tumse karun...
Agaar tum saath ho.....

I could feel my heart scream those words for him...Reminisence of past and his presense has formed a turmoil inside me...His eyes made me feel his love for me but what about me? Can I too make him feel the same someday? He drew me an inch closer to him. I could feel that endless love for me,the respect he had for me has increased endlessly by then....
Now the only word I read in eyes were 'Har gham phisal jaaye....agar tum saath ho....'