Chapter 15

"You guys are dating?," I ask them.

"Yeah problem?," Savannah asks.

"Nope," I laugh to myself and walk to the shower. I wash myself and do my daily routine. Today's outfit is a jean shirt and my black leggings with my white converse. I curled my hair and grabbed my belongings and went to first block.

***

"Pass up your assignments," Professor Jenkins said. I grabbed my essay and passed it up, he gave us another assignment and set of notes to copy. Copying the notes took up the whole period, he was reading what looks like mine. "Uhm Ms.Riley to my desk please," he grabbed a red marker as I stood infront of his desk. "Your essay is wonderful, it has everything I wanted in it. Wonderful work, let me ask you how well did you do in high school?,"

"Pretty well,"

"What was your ACT grade?,"

"An A overall," he nodded and smiled.

"This is why your essay is wonderful," I thanked him and walked back to my seat.

"Pst hey," a girl said. I turn my head and she was pretty. "Don't get your hopes up, he does that everybody," she says in a snotty attitude. She leans back into her seat and giggles and finishes the notes. Is she serious? I roll my eyes and get ready for second block.

******

I stomped into my dorm room, to see Isaiah and Savannah cuddled up on the bed laughing. I ignore them and I get started on my homework.

"Riley," Savannah laughs. "Can you give us some alone time?," she says as Isaiah tickles her. They stop and wait for my response, I grab my belongings and walk out of the dorm.

Malik <3: just landed.

-aww ! I wish I was there with u

Malik<3: ikr

-Malik. don't fuck up out there

Malik<3: lol

-im serious, if u do u can say goodbye to starting a family

Malik<3: :o is that a threat? do I need to come back out there

 -YES!

Malik<3: lol how bout u come out here

-I shld huh!

Malik<3: -.- yes

- don't get smart, i'll text u later love u

Malik<3: love u too bye

I walk back to my dorm room, and Isaiah and Savannah were gone. I plopped on my bed and call my mom.

"Hey momma," I say into the phone changing into my bummy clothes and just talk to my mom.

"Phillip your daughter is on the phone!," my mother calls my father's name.

"I'll call her later I gotta fix this damn table," he says frustrated. We laugh and just talk, she starts going on about my cousin.

"So we have to take care of Lamar now," Lamar is my little cousin, my older cousin has passed recently. "Lamar is always asking for you,"

"Let me talk to him,"

"Hes asleep now, but call tomorrow," 

"Mom, what would you say if Malik and I started a family?," I asked her laying on my stomach.

"First I would ask if you are really pregnant?,"

"Heck no!," I giggle.

"Second, I would be fine with it as long as your are almost out of school. Thrid, if it turns out to be a girl I want her middle name to be my name," I smile, at how she is taking this news. "Now is there something you want to tell me?,"

"No, we were just talking about it," I say, I get another call. "Speaking of Malik, mom I'll call you back,"

"Okay baby remember to stay focused," I smile and hang up, I answer Malik.

"Hey," I say running my fingers through my hair.

"Wassup,"

"Hows college?," I ask him pulling out my textbooks.

"Its cool, I mean I met this girl she is really nice. We been studying together and what not," I nod and get a little suspicious.

"That's good, that your studying with somebody," I say nodding.

"Yeah so what you been up to?," Nothing.

"You know studying doing homework," I say, realizing how boring this is.

"Oh, I miss you Riley," he says in a smooth tone that I love so much.

"I miss you too baby," I say, picking at my nail polish.

"Knock Knock!," I hear someone at the door.

"Hold up," I tell him putting the phone onto my ear, I open the door and Isaiah smiles. I turn on my heel and walk back to my bed, I lay out on my stomach again.

"Who is it?,"

"Nobody," I say still picking at my nail polish. Isaiah pretends to be wounded, I giggle.

"What?," Malik asks.

"Nothing babe tell your story,"  I tell him, I don't even know what he is talking about. Isaiah looks through Savannah's belongings and pulls out a girdle. I burst out laughing at his facial expression.

"What is so funny?," he asks.

"Something that happened in first block,"

"Oh okay so are you going to come out to one of my games?," he asks.

"Of course I wouldn't miss it," I say, still not knowing what he talking about. Isaiah still searches through her stuff and messing with them. "Baby I have to call you back okay," I tell him.

"Okay everything alright?,"

"Yeah, I will just call you back, Love you," I tell him.

"Love you too," he says, I smile and hang up.

"Stop messing with her stuff," I tell him, getting up to grab my water.

"Its my girlfriend," why does he keep rubbing that into my face?

"Savannah isn't going to be here until around 7 why are you here so early?," I ask him sitting back down.

"I need advice," I grab my glasses and slid them onto the bridge of my nose.

"Carry on," he chuckles.

"Well we haven't had sex in like forever, and she is acting funny," I nod.

"What you mean funny?,"

"Shes no longer acting like a girlfriend,"

"Could it be that she never been in a serious relationship? Or cheating," He laughs at her cheating. "Im serious," I tell him.

"Nah she cant be cheating," I get up and pat his back.

"Isaiah she is cheating we will go under investigation NOW!," I walk to my closet and pull out my black clothing.

"Go get dressed," I say giggling.

sorry little lame

more reads

more votes

more comments

MORE SUGA!