Chapter 21

Jane pov...

I'm going to take Mau out to dinner at some fancy Italian restaurant. It costs more than what I would normally get but it's something she like and she deserves to be spoiled.

I put on a pink dress and some heels to surprise Mau, I then put light makeup on and straighten my hair. It's different to how I normally dress but I like it for a change. I look at the time and realise that it's time to leave to pick up Mau.

I drive to her house and knock on the door, she opens it and I smile. She is wearing a lite pink dress, it's funny we both wear pink only different shades. I say to her "you look beautiful Mau"

She smiles and says "thanks, you look amazing Jane"

I kiss her before linking arms and walking her to the car. I start driving and we sit in a comfortable silence. I park the car and we head into the restaurant. We are taken to our table and sit down. Mau says "this place is incredible"

I smile and say "I hoped you would like it"

We read the menu to decide on what we want to eat, there is a range of food that sounds nice

A waiter comes over and I order champagne for us to drink and we get a loaf of bread with dips to start. For a main I order a duck salad and Mau orders a dish with fish and rice.

We eat our food and I have to admit it does taste really nice, while eating Mau and I talk about different topics and work. We finish and I pay the bill before driving Mau home. She asks "do you want to stay the night?"

I nod and say "yes please Mau"

We get ready for bed and kiss goodnight before going to sleep cuddled together.

Author's note...

Sorry it's short, just a filler chapter while I write the next few chapters. Hope it's alright.