Bromances

Niall knocked softly on Louis's bedroom door, the two boys shared a flat, and Niall had the biggest crush on Lou. Lou shuts his laptop quickly and pulls his hand out of his boxers, he covers up with a blanket and wipes the pre-cum off his hand onto a tissue. "Come in." He says softly as he curls up. Niall walks in and sets down next to the darker boy. "You wanna go to a movie?" Niall asks softly, fiddling with the blanket over Louis. (Let me know what boy you want to be. If you want to be Niall, he's a virgin, never even touched himself, he's shy and innocent. Louis is shy too, but an animal in bed.)

Louis and Niall were totally different, Louis was tattooed, tan, dark, mysterious acting, but he had a not good past. Niall was the rich kid, pale, clean skin, but he didn't have the best past either. The two boys hated one another. Hated. They were paired together for a semester project, and decided to work at Louis' house. They would discover each others past, help each other sort out the present, and prepare for a future together as they both figure out their sexuality. Through tears, yelling, accidents, and murders, they will become best friends, lovers, and soul mates. (Pick whatever boy you want, just follow along when we get to the part of the murder, I'll explain it then.)

1. (Werewolf AU. Includes Alphas, Betas, Omegas, Knotting and MPreg!) Holmes Chapel was quite a small, quaint little town, containing a few shops, a bakery, and then mostly fields, some forest. It was a perfect place for a small pack to inhabit, a pack which had been around for a while. Mostly Alphas and Betas lived in Holmes Chapel, there were only one Omega, and he was already bonded. Harry Styles was the pack leader, a very strong, dominant, and protective Alpha. It was only normal for the pack leader to be the only wolf that had a mate, but no, Harry wasn't bonded. It'd turned out to be a whole mess when the only Omega in Holmes Chapel, Niall, bonded to Harry's second in command, Zayn. Just for that, Niall was kept on heat suppressants, so there wouldn't be any possibilities of him and Zayn having a child before Harry. That whole ordeal had blown over fairly quick, and things were back to normal. The pack usually stayed in the fields and forests, in either human or wolf form. The regular people of Holmes Chapel didn't mind when they came into town in human or wolf form, since they'd known the pack for many years, when Harry's father used to be the lead Alpha. There were some rules to being in the pack though. When mating, it could be in human or wolf form. Yet, when an Omega would go into heat, the only way for the Omega to conceive and properly knot would have to be done in wolf form. Bonding can only be done by an Alpha biting an Omega, and breaking the skin, normally on the neck, for the bond to form. Weaker bonds could form between Betas, but the strongest bonds were between Alphas and Omegas. Omegas were usually much smaller in size, extremely submissive, and when bonded, willing to do anything for their Alpha. Betas and Omegas could also bond, but their bond wasn't strong either, and it was rare for Betas to get Omegas pregnant. Harry made sure to keep everything in line. His wolf form was a huge and muscular black wolf, with his piercing emerald eyes, which couldn't get missed. Zayn's wolf form was also large, a little less muscular, a grey color, with his hazel eyes. Their closest Beta friend, Liam, was a little smaller than Harry, but still muscular, a darker tan color with warm eyes. And Zayn's Omega, Niall, was smaller than a real wolf would be, white in color, with bright blue eyes. It was a lazy morning, Harry was sitting and watching the pack still wake up, Zayn and Niall curled together while still asleep, Liam stretching, when he heard one of his guard wolves, Josh, running back. "Sir!" He called, already in human form. "There's a new boy in town, I think he's a wolf! And if he is, he's got to be an Omega!" He then said quickly, panting as he reached Harry. Harry was a bit surprised, since no new people ever really came to Holmes Chapel, especially not new wolves. Louis came to Holmes Chapel with his mum after she divorcedher husband, Louis' step father. They'd needed to get far away, and so they chose a little town, with one small home for sale. Today was moving day, and they'd just arrived, and got out of the truck. Louis didn't know anything about Holmes Chapel, didn't know if there were any wolves here. He was an Omega, been on suppressants his whole life. In a faint breeze, he could smell Alphas and Beta, so he knew there had to be other wolves here. Hopefully they'd take to outsiders. (Hi love! Please continue as Harry! If you could be Zayn and Liam too, that'd be great! I'll be Niall, and Josh! My kik is 'kaylea.horan' and I'd love to RP there!)

2. In Louis' world there are two kinds of people. Civilians, and slaves. The civilians owned the slaves and had them do everything they said. Some owners were loving, others were abusive and used the slaves as sex toys. Louis is a slave. He's had several owners because they get bored of him quickly. They all either used him as a punching bag, or a sex slave. He's also a hybrid. He's a kitten hybrid. Little chestnut brown ears stick out of his hair and he has a slim cat tail. His owners would make him wear only boxers around them and wave his tail in a seductive manner. It disgusted him but slaves aren't allowed to talk unless given permission. All hybrids are slaves to the normal human race. Right now Louis is blind folded and naked with his hands tied behind his back and his tail wrapped around his waist anxiously. Apparently he got sold again so he's waiting at some party for his new owner. It's Harrys birthday and his family bought louis for him since he's turning 18 and is legal to have a slave of his own now. Louis is in a chair naked and tied up. He just hopes his new master is nice to him. A loving owner for once. That's all he wants. (Hey! Please Continue as Harry. You can make him act however you want! He can be mean, nice, abusive, horny, loving, etc. this can be dirty and please be descriptive! Use \"quotation marks\" when speaking. It will not show I'm typing and this is my original prompt so please credit me if you use it.)

3. Many years ago the world discovered a way to look into a persons future at birth and see who their soulmate would be. Each was given a ring engraved with a small unique symbol, the matching symbol being the persons soulmate. When the pair neared each other, the ring would heat up and the symbol would turn red. The ring wouldn't heat up enough to burn you, just enough to get your attention. When they parted, it would cool. When they finally met, the ring would turn golden. Zayn Malik never really paid much attention to his ring, it was always cold as ice. One day when he was walking down the streets with his headphones in, he felt his ring begin to heat, he pulled it up and looked seeing the symbol was red. Zayn looked up and ran into the chest of a smaller, lighter boy and they both fell. "Oh! I'm sorry." He said, looking down at his now golden ring. Zayn froze. He looked up to meet the strangers gaze. He stood up and held his hand out to help the other boy up. (Continue as Harry?) And it won't say I'm typing. xx)

1. Louis and Harry had two little boys. A four year old named Alex and a three year old called Luke. Luke had been a bit different when he was born. He was quiet, calm, nothing like his older brother Alex who had screamed and cried and kept them up all night. But then they noticed that Luke was getting sick a lot, barely eating and when he did cry he sounded just..weak. It was really worriesome. So they took the boy to the doctor. tests were conducted and a week later things were all figured out. luke had leukemia. It was probably the most terrifying time in their lives. Luke was sick all the time and alex often felt excluded and alone. Now, three years later, things were still the same. Luke would be okay for a while and then he'd be back in the hospital. Right now he was home again, the small boy curled up in Louis' lap while he stroked his hair. Harry was next to him, the both of them snuggled up and He hated this, knowing that one of his babies was sick and the other was often overlooked with all of Luke's illness. He'd finally gotten the boy to sleep, sighing softly and shooting Harry a sad smile when Alex came into the room, pouting. "You guys are with him again? You're /always/ with him." he whined, pouting up at Harry. (please be Harry? ;3)

2. (Kitten!Harry) Harry was beaten upon, thrown around, any torture you can imagine. He was used as a lab experiment when he was very young, the results to him growing a cat tail and ears and cat like features. A hybrid cat. Harry had an owner. Dr. Grey. But when he passed away, Harry was given to Dr. Grey's group of friends. They wanted nothing to do with him, so they threw him outside on a cold, rainy night with a sign that said 'Please Take.' Harry curls up on the sidewalk, his tail wrapped tightly around his soaked body and his ears hiding in his curls a top of his head. When he heard footsteps coming his way, he only curled up tighter, hoping the rain is coming down hard enough for the person not to see him even if he is cold and wet. (Please continue as Louis.)

3. Harry Styles, a demon of lust, has one job and that's to twist people's sexual desires into whatever he wishes. He has fun with what he does and has no regrets as he sees some people's lives fall apart from what he does, but it's his job and you never go against with what you were given to do. He disguises himself as a human, roaming the streets and looking for his next victim. Louis Tomlinson, a normal lad at the age of 18 was never one for partying. It was his 18th birthday, though and his friends took him out to party at a local club, not realizing how wasted he was, he wanders down the alley behind the club. There he sees a strange figure at the end, but just thinks he is too drunk to see and puts it off. He walks down more the figure getting more detailed; he was tall, curly hair, dark eyes, almost black it seemed. The figure began to walk towards him and he turned to walk away, but suddenly felt frozen in place as he came face to face with a boy about his age. A smirk spread lightly across the boy's face as he gazed at Louis, a dimple popping up. Louis looked at him swaying slightly in place and tried to speak, but no words came from him. (Hiya! Please continue as Harry! Thanks love! xx)