Roleplay2

>24

Niall is the most dangerous person you could encounter. He had tattos covering his upper body with snakebites, collar bones pierced, eyebrow piercing, dick, and nipples. The only thing that stood out from his dark figure were his bright, blue eyes. He partied like crazy; drugs, alcohol and fights becoming part of his daily routine. had a terrible temper, anything could set him off. Niall was seemingly unbreakable, especially when it came to girls, though Niall had one weakness, his mate's sister. He knew everything about her thanks to Zayn, yet he had never talked to her. He would occasionally see her when he hung out at his Zayn's house. Niall was over Zayn's house today, sitting on the couch. He watched as she came down the stairs, sleepily from just waking up. He watched her every move intently as she rubbed her eyes, yawning slightly and sighing. Niall was obsessed with her, and he would do anything to make her his. When Zayn got up to get food, she sat down in his spot on the couch next to Niall. He had never been this close to her or even talked to her..until today. She picked up the television remote, turning it on and switching through the channels, becoming extremely bored with what she found was playing. She could feel Niall's eyes on her, which made her extremely uncomfortable, due to the fact that Zayn had always warned her about his dangerous ways. Despite her older brothers warning, she felt intrigued about the tall, blue eyed boy, and she wanted to know more. || Hello! I'm Jesy! I have brown hair and green eyes. Please continue as Niall and Zayn? Make Niall dark, overprotective, and extremely aggressive. This will get dirty! ***CREDIT TO OWNER***

1.)It was my first day as a councilor at your school. I was only 19, I was considered 'advanced' and was allowed to go to college early. I went around to all the classrooms giving out a survey, one might say, of your personal lives, so I could see who I wanted to talk to. One stood out. A lot. Thoughts of and attempted suicides. Cutting. Being beaten. And this one just so happen to be yours. I bite my lip as I walk into your home room class the next day. "I need to see 1/5. Please." I look at the teacher. Being young my outfit was a bit provocative. (Hi! I'm Rachal. Continue as 1/5. Just tell me which boy. Feel free to take this anywhere you want. I have outfits to go with certain days and events. •can be dirty• Wearing; http://www.polyvore.com/day_in_mall/set?id=85537977 )

2.)I walk away from the house as the fire I just started starts to blaze out of control. Crime is my life, killing, stealing, drugs, anything to feel the rush of being in control over the people who know what I am able to do. And it's all because of what you turned me into. My dad was a careless man and he made so many mistakes when it came to my mom and me my and my younger sister. I was the careful girl who wondered what love really was. I met you one night while walking on the beach. You, 1/5, a complete and total rebel, gang leader, now I run the gang with you. You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter. (Hi!! I'm Rachal! Continue as 1/5, just tell me who. I ts based off of Taylor Swift's Mine! Wearing; http://www.polyvore.com/army_girl/set?id=90574825 )

3.) Werewolves. Vampires. Demons. They were all real. Me? None of that. I was a hunter. I hunted the wolves. The vampires. The Demons. I hunted them all. This world wasn't what it used to be. Vampires and demons teamed up. The wolves tried to stop them, but there weren't enough of them. That's when they decided to join the vampires and demons.The last few humans either had the vampire change them, died, or became hunters. The hunters had secret groups, hunting groups, but I was alone. I didn't mind though. People just got in my way. So how did we know who was a human, a vampire, a were wolf, or a demon? That's simple. Humans look completely normal, most of them buff, others weak. The vampires, pale, freezing cold, eyes that send chills down your spine. The wolves, tall, strong, warm, they were the most beautiful of all the creatures. And the demons, chillingly scary, they're eyes were all black, most have dark hair, they're easy to spot. As usual, I was out hunting. Pitch black, is all I saw as I walked down the alley. A gun strap thrown over my shoulder as I scanned the area. My eyes darting across the pavement as I heard feet running. They soon came to a stop. I turned around, slamming into someone. A hot hand, hitting my hand. I looked up at the tall figure, blue-green eyes shimmering under the moon. Blonde hair peeking from under the black hood he wore. Werewolf. I jumped back, quickly pulling my gun out. "Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you," He said, putting his hands up in defense as he slowly approached me. (Hey, I'm Rachal. I have light blue eyes and long wavy dirty blonde hair. Continue as Niall? Thanks so much if you continue! I also have kik if you want to continue there. Thanks again! Wearing; http://www.polyvore.com/school_dayz/set?id=74575331 )