Flight of Ken

I remember laying down spiting blood watching the light dark. I see a glimpse of my father. " Son I this is no Hyperbolic Time Chamber,  when I was a kid I spent a sixty minutes in side of it. You might think a hour is nothing in the time chamber it is a month.", Goten said  looking at Ken. As I got up I wiped the blood off. Once I got into my stance my dad leaped in for a shot.  Then suddenly I blocked the kick. My ki was rising and then a yellow aura . I felt it I was becoming a super saiyan. My silky red hair rising and the "pow" a ki blast on the back by my cousin Pan. " Sorry for the shot on your back.", Pan exclaimed.

 " Okay Ken the training secession is over.", Goten said from across the room. Pan aimed her hand at me to pick me up. I got back on my feet and left  the simulation room. I wash my face and take a look to my right I see my mom. " Kennny are  okay?', Valese asked. " Yaa! I am fine mom", I replied. " You know Ferid called",Valese said. " So what.", Ken replied. " Wasn't he your best friend", " No", I stormed from the room and went back to train. I closed my eyes and charged my ki. I yelled," Kame Hame Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!," A hole was blown through through the the wall. All of sudden I here a bunch of clapping "Clap.....Clap" " Nice job Ken. How about we spar just like old times.", Ferid exclaimed while bending into a crouch. He was charging his ki the yellow aura fills his body the bam he is a super saiyan. Hi immediately blasted at me. I hesitated to dodge. The ball of energy feels warm and powerful. It hit me and then explosion knocked me out completely.