Chapter 1

Antonio logged onto his Christian Mingle account. Little did he know, he would be finding the love of his life.....

***

Antonio just got home from a rough day at school. Naturally, he would go on Christian Mingle and see if any cutie girls messaged him when he got home. He sat on his bed with his laptop and logged in. He saw one message from a guy named Mitchell.

He opened the message, wondering what a guy would be doing messaging him, when his profile clearly states "straight" under his name, age, and location. The message took Antonio by surprise.

Dear Antonio,

I have never really had feelings for a guy before. But you are different. One look at your profile and I was hooked. I'd love to talk to you a little bit, and then, maybe meet each other in person? Let's take it slow for now :-)

Sincerely, Mitchell.

Woah.

Wow.

He was not expecting this. He clicked on Mitchell's profile.

A string of curse words flew out of Antonio's mouth. He was gorgeous. In his bio, it stated he was a European supermodel with gorgeous green eyes, and slick black hair.

"Damn."

He looked through some of his other pictures.

"Hot damn shawty got an ASS."

He caught himself. He was having feelings for a guy. Something was not right here. He didn't quite understand. "Maybe it's a phase...." he thought.

He then looked back at Mitchell's picture.

"DAT ASS DOE." he hollered and put his head in his hands.

Antonio was confused.

Very confused.