Chapter 3.

Antonio and Mitchell finally decide to meet up for the first time. They are both in the area, Antonio living in Calabasas California and Mitchell residing in Los Angeles. Antonio and Mitchell text about some hotspots.

Antonio: Maybe we can go for a nice dinner at the Forma Italiano Resturante?

Antonio: All on me too. You can order whatever you want.

Mitchell: That sounds delicious. We can also go to Long Beach. It's so beautiful to watch the sunset there.

Mitchell: You have such a way with words.

Mitchell: What a true man. Letting me pick the place. Chivlary is definitely not dead. 

Antonio blushed. He was getting thousands of butterflies in his stomach. He loved talking to Mitchell more than anything in the whole entire world.

Mitchell: Babe, you there?

Antonio: Sorry, I was just thinking about what a great time we're going to have.

Mitchell: You know what I just thought of?

Antonio: What?

Mitchell: There's a gay strip club right off of 2nd Street. Best strippers in town. Have you ever heard of Double D Dalton? He's performing there tomorrow night. You gotta catch a load of him. He is beyond sexy.

Antonio was starting to lose it. He image searched Double D Dalton's portfolio and was amazed. 

Antonio: Wow. He is gorgeous. I cannot wait. I'm gonna head to bed, and see you tomorrow for the date.

Mitchell: Bye you sexy piece of meatloaf ;)

Antonio just lost his mind. He was too happy for words. Antonio started screaming for joy!

He ran outside without any pants on. He ran across busy streets butt-naked. No one could stop him. The man of his dreams was in love with him.

He passed a tennis court and waved to Lorde, then he passed a movie theathre, and then ran onto the freeway.

As he was standing on the side, he pissed on all of the oncoming cards. He shat. He pissed. He shat. Nobody could stop him. Nobody could stop his bowel movement. Nobody could stop his love.

Except for the county police. A police car with big bright blue letters "Calabasas Police" pulled up next to him.

He got out of there faster than the urine that he just released onto the cars just then. 

He sprinted across the grass and then jumped over the edge of the freeway and landed on a Doritio truck.

He was forced to do what he never thought he would have to...

He kicked out the glass of the window of the driver's seat to the truck. He took the glass and painfully, started to slice his penis.

He was in agony, his screams could be heard by Hellen Keller in her grave all the way in Connecticut.

He was halfway there, cutting through bones and tendon...

He heard the sirens. They were getting louder and louder by the second. 

He finished the removal of his genitalia.

He threw his dick into the air.

There was no way they could recognize him without his penis. They would be forced to think he is a female! He was a genius.

Or at least he thought he was, until he bled too much blood from the wound, and died instantly from bloos loss. Antonio was no more.

*5 hours pass by*

The whole town of Calabasas is gathered at the crime scene. Nobody can believe such a gruesome event could have occurred. There were theories from the police about whether it was a suicide or a homocide. 

As they were putting Antonio into a bodybag, Mitchell came over.

He was in tears. He couldn't believe it.

It was 7pm. The time they were supposed to meet up at the strip club.

He was disgusted. He couldn't believe Antonio would be so selfish to miss out on their date and kill himself like that. Nasty bitch.

Mitchell went over to Antonio's limp body and dragged it with him.

As security came over to detain Mitchell and grab the bodybag back, Rosa Parks came down from the sky.

"I DID NOT DIE FOR THIS!" she exclaimed. "HOW DARE YOU TRY TO DETAIN SUCH AN INNOCENT BOY ONLY LOOKING FOR LOVE! BACK IN MY DAY, A STRAIGHT MAN TOLD ME TO GET OUT OF MY SEAT ON THE BUS AND I SAID NO!" "I WAS ARRESTED FOR IT. FOR BEING GAY. I WILL NOT LET THE SAME HAPPEN TO THIS YOUNG MAN! ALL HE WANTS IS TO GO TO THE STRIP CLUB WITH HIS DATE!" "IF I HAVE TO COME DOWN HERE AGAIN, I'M BRINGING MARTIN LUTHER WITH ME!"

And with the blink of an eye, she was gone.

The security backed away.

Mitchell carried on with his night.